Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Patricia Heaton

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Patricia Heaton
    Posted: July 24 2007 at 6:38am
I've been seeing these promos on Fox for a sitcom called "Back to You" with Kelsey Grammer and some blonde. The blonde is Patricia Heaton.

Lots more here:

I don't think she looks better than she did in "Everyone Loves Raymond," but she probably had to look different for this show. On the other hand, Kelsey Grammer looks the same as he did in "Frasier," so what's the difference? His new character looks the same and sounds the same as his old one.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 8:52am
Looks OK, not a great improvement. If you like sarcasim those two ought to be able to deliver. I hope they have good writters - could be a mildly entertaining pair.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 8:53am

I like it.. cut color and style.. .I think it works well for her.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 11:00am
     Confused Not crazy about the blonde on Patricia. And her hair had been getting longer of late, and I was hoping to see it at mid-back at least.
     For the record, I think that Patricia looked about as good with a brunette pixie as any woman I've ever seen, but this middling length is "just there", kinda like Kelsey's hair is "just there". Or should I say "hairs" in Kelsey's case?  I should talk!! (lol) Bob
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 11:05am
Wow...i liked long hair a few weeks back and now Bob liked her in a pixie...

Armageddon is coming folks.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 12:12pm

Arch, I hate to call you out, but that's the fourth time you've used the "armegeddon" line -- including twice on me. If you don't believe me, check out this search: http://talk.hairboutique.com/search_results_posts.asp?SearchID=20070724121107&KW=Armageddon

Arch, it's time for a new line, buddy.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 2:29pm

Arch buddy hope you have saved up your get out of jail free cards... looks like the "Lack of Originality" police are coming for you...

makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 3:24pm
Yep.  That policeman jumped on me once for commenting about the number of times he had posted in a single thread about a celeb he didn't like.  Thought it was incredible that I had actually counted the number of his posts in that thread.

Edited by makeitshort - July 24 2007 at 3:27pm
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 3:38pm
Kramer must have more spare time on his hands than i do...I don't have time to dream up a new line...let alone search how many times someone else uses one.

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 8:47pm
Quite frankly it doesn't matter if anyone uses their "favorite" or other expression 4 times or 40.  Personally I don't mind arch's references to Armageddon.  Certainly, some folks pounding on pulpits have uttered that word far more than 4 times in one sermon alone.

arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 10:14am
Dave rocks! ( i can't believe i just typed that) Wink
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 12:58pm
Arch94 - Have you lost your mind posting that about Dave?  Did you forget he is one of "those" people?

Dave -  I need to borrow your moderator status for a few.  I feel you are to close to your dues here are HairBoutique to seeing Arch94's most recent post MUST be deleted!  He knows not what he says!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 2:35pm
Hal rocks!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 5:06pm
If you guys liked that last comment, you should love this one: This is the ninth posting in a row on this topic that didn't talk about Patricia Heaton's hair.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 7:22pm
Armageddon is apparently situated somewhere in present day Israel. What about using the old Norse "Ragnarok" for a change?
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 8:12pm
Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Arch94 - Have you lost your mind posting that about Dave?  Did you forget he is one of "those" people?

LOL

Originally posted by Hal Hal wrote:

Dave -  I need to borrow your moderator status for a few.  I feel you are to close to your dues here are HairBoutique to seeing Arch94's most recent post MUST be deleted!  He knows not what he says!

Wait, was that a compliment, from Hal, on my restraint?  I think I'm gonna faint! Wink
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

Dave rocks! ( i can't believe i just typed that) Wink

:faints:
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 8:41pm
Back to her hair:  It's not really blonde folks; it's brunette with some blonde highlights.  BTW, I like the look.
HAWG
Paula57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paula57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 6:24pm
I think her hair looks good whatever the color.  Her only hair mistake is that sometimes she ties it back and she has ears like Prince Charles! 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic