FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pimp C Is Very Mad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pimp C Is Very Mad
    Posted: July 24 2007 at 3:28pm
The Chronicles of Pimp C

pimp.JPG

“I’m a young funky wild boy and I’m a sexy young muthaf**ker.”

As much as I love UGK, after hearing Pimp C’s interview with Ozone, I’m not sure if the fella has it all. Seriously, Pimp did an interview with Julia for the August issue of Ozone and this interview alone is worth checking the issue. He went on a 40-minute tirade and the sh*t ended up being the best interview ever! You really won’t understand until you read it (or even better, hear it) but I’m gonna pull some quotes so you all can get a feel for what the fux I’m talking about.

Pimp C on Lil Troy: “He’s a f**king bitch, and I said it. I’ve been knowing he’s a bitch, but I ain’t gotta talk about no n**** when everybody knows you’re a bitch and you’re hiding.”
R.E.’s Reaction: “Damn, Pimp C sounds upset about something.”

Pimp C on Mike Jones and Lil Flip’s jewelry: “Them big ol’ plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey. You need to take that monkey sh*t back cause you embarrassing us.”
R.E.’s Reaction: “WOW…Pimp C is outta control.”

Pimp C on Russell Simmons: “I just made peace with the lil n**** Short Dawg cause on the cool, it really wasn’t his fault. It was ol’ dick-in-the-booty-Russell Simmons fault for not taking the message back to him and telling him to change his name. Yeah, I said ‘dick-in-the-booty.’ I know what I’m talking about. Bitch, I’ll air you out too.”
R.E.’s Reaction: “Did he just call Russell Simmons a ‘dick-in-the-booty’ azz nucca? (LOL)!!!

Pimp C on Mr. 175: “Muthaf**kers talking about they’ve got kilos for $17,500. Bitch, ain’t no kilos for $17,500 up there, and you know what I’m talking about. Come to Houston and get the work and pop it cause we’re right there by San Antonio and we’re going down there and gettin’ the work. And guess what, man. All y’all n****s talking about selling dope? If y’all n****s was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don’t believe you n****s no more cause I’m seeing you n****s in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy. n****, f**k you. n****, and I ain’t gotta say your name. Play with me and I’ll expose the n****s that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin’ it buying each other champagne.”
R.E.’s Reaction: “Isn’t Jeezy Mr.175? Oooooooooookay.”

Pimp C on fashion: “Young ass n****s that used to be wearing gangsta clothes wearing v-neck sweaters and Argyle socks looking like Pharrell. Are you n****s metrosexual or homosexual or what? You’ve got plenty of pictures of these n****s dressing funny. n****, you ain’t Fonsworth Bentley, bitch! You ain’t Pharrell, n****!”
R.E.’s Reaction: (LMAO).

Pimp C on being pretty: “Get your finger out your ass and get off that old-p***y-ass sexy ass sh*t. All these n****s think they’re sexy. Man, keep your damn shirt on. You ain’t 50 Cent n****. And for the record, most of you n****s are ugly and if I take the makeup off your bitch, my skin is prettier than all your hoes’ skin. My skin is pretty. My toes are pretty. I’m a young funky wild boy and I’m a sexy young muthaf**ker.”
R.E.’s Reaction: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Pimp C on Ne-Yo: “I ain’t out here dressing up trying to be sexy licking my lips like old gay ass Ne-Yo. Licking lips and sh*t, n****. p***y dick in the booty ass n**** wearing all that gotdamn lip gloss at their video shoots and letting n****s put makeup on their face. Yeah, I said Ne-Yo, you heard what the f**k I said. n****s putting all that lip gloss on they f**kin’ lips looking like they’ve just been eating a pork chop sandwich with no hands.”
R.E.’s Reaction: “Yo, this nucca is buggin’…(lmao).”

Pimp C on Atlanta: “Atlanta is not the South. Atlanta is not the South, gotdamn it, when you go to Atlanta what does your clock say? When you get off the plane from Los Angeles or Texas, what time do it be over there? Atlanta is East Coast time. You n****s ain’t in the South.”
R.E.’s Reaction: “Is this nucca serious?”

The interview went on like that for 40 minutes or so and it’s obvious Pimp C has some issues with any and everybody. The Durrty Boys from Atlanta radio station 107.9 were on the air tonight speaking on this article. They actually did a follow up interview with Pimp C to address some of the comments Pimp made about Atlanta and Mr. 175, which will air tomorrow and be leaked to the internet. When I get the interview, I’ll post it. I’m sure Pimp will have a lot more sh*t to say that we all can laugh at.

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 3:29pm
He was on the radio this one time with J Prince saying he would stick his finger in dudes ass and then cuts his cheeks off.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 4:38pm

wtf is in this nikkas mind?

he sound dumb ass hell
whut happened to his song, knockin doors down?
www.datpiff.com
the gentleman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 5:34pm
DAMN!!!!!!!!! Good thing i was born in Texas, but i live in Georgia, damn.... i got a decision to make.....which do i claim....SHIIIT.... TEXAS n****......
"Give a man a texturizer kit, he'll have waves for awhile. Give him carrot creme, a durag,wavecap, and brush he'll have waves for the rest of his life"
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 6:45am
Lol I always respected UGK because them niccas real they aint like alot of souf artists that claim they real but really faker than cubic zirconia they was always gutter and I liked that article I just read that on allhiphop two days ago.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 7:33am
LOL damn dis n**** tweakin
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2007 at 3:42pm
Word up he just speakin the real though the only thing I aint like was when he was talkin about Russell Simmons because he has done alot for hip-hop.

Waves(2001-Present)
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Word up he just speakin the real though the only thing I aint like was when he was talkin about Russell Simmons because he has done alot for hip-hop.
agreed  I just went to one of his business conferences at TSU...he know everything when it come to managing money
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 9:12pm
damn Pimp C is losing his mind for real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic