Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brazilian Butt Lift

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazilian Butt Lift
    Posted: July 26 2007 at 12:30am
Has anyone had it or know of someone who has?
ALL EYES ON ME
Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 8:03pm
I am not sure if this is a Brazilian Butt Lift or not, but someone I worked with went to Columbia for cosmetic surgery.  She had the shape of a boy before she left with a flat butt.  When she came back, wel, wow!  She told me they sucked the fat from her back and injected it into her butt.  It was beautiful.  High, round and firm.  She also had breast implants and something done to her stomach to make it look like a six-pack.  She looked fantastic.  But, I would be scared to go to a foreign country for cosmetic surgery.
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:11pm
Athena,

If she was successful, I would ask her for her information and give it a try. If you don't want the information ask her for me. What up!!!!
teezee22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teezee22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 8:41pm
me too pm me the infor please
MariAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2010 at 3:03pm
You have a pm as well. I knew of a friend that had hers done.
AnnieP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2010 at 11:20am
I wonder about these things sometimes.  I mean, if the fat stayed in her leg and she lost weight, she'd loose the fat right?  Now, the fat's round there in her behind in the section where the fat goes.  But what if she looses weight?  All the fat in the legs gets used up now body's gonna start looking round the back there to get some!  She's a plane ticket down and plenty thousand dollars with no butt.  Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic