Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New law in the Bay State(Mass)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New law in the Bay State(Mass)
    Posted: July 26 2007 at 12:47am
If you get caught showing your underwear(sagging of any sort) you will be fined $500 or 6 months in jail.

I dont sagg but thats just harsh.
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 1:20am
Yea they supposed 2 b doin it in chicago 2 I heard. I dont know if its official yet, but they been talkin bout it. They just need an excuse 2 try 2 lock black people up is all. It might b kinda disrespectful 2 walk around showin yo under wear 2 all the older people and stuff, but jail time come on now dats some bull. I sag all the time but my underwear dont show bcuz I wear long shirts(not extra long like some people do tho). I also wear a pair of gym shorts under my pants so If they say somethin I can just slipp off my pants and It'll b like I was wearin gym shorts. a while ago they were givin out tickets 4 it. They tried 2 give me 1 b4 so thats how I knw the gym shorts thing works. I dont know if they were just cool, or they really didn't wanna b bothered. Either way I got off 4 free. 
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 7:31am
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

If you get caught showing your underwear(sagging of any sort) you will be fined $500 or 6 months in jail.

I dont sagg but thats just harsh.

I'm not saying its right but something needed to happen. I'm 20 I don't have my pants sagging in no way im tall enough as it is but..that aint for me. I see grown men who are 25-38 wearing their clothes like that..Im just smh @ that sh*t real talk. I used to wear my clothes like that back when I was 15-16 when I didn't know any better. I agree going to jail is a bit extreme but the fine I can see. They will probably lower the price down after people start to get the hint.

@ Meji, they aren't targeting black people, white people wear their clothes like that too fam.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 7:36am
LOL I didn't c Meji post here. Oh well, How many black people u c saggin compared 2 da number of whites. Its all the hip hop culture. Which u can say is mainly blacks.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 8:12am

lol yea no Meji in here wrong thread, I was going to get into the Hip-Hop culture at large which is more so responsible for it than anything else. I guess it also depends on your region in NY I see whites, blacks, spanish hell even indians doing it. In NC, its like 99% blacks doing it and 1% other.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 11:01am
That goes against a constitutional rights and is biased against African Americans. Someone get Johnny Cochran over here.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

That goes against a constitutional rights and is biased against African Americans. Someone get Johnny Cochran over here.
Ever heard of Public Indecency? Sagging your pants should have against the law a while ago. It's only biased toward the fools that think sagging your pants is cool. Also, Black people aren't the only ones that sag their pants.

Edited by black_star - July 26 2007 at 11:51am
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 2:02pm
yeah i heard about that law on news
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by black_star black_star wrote:

Ever heard of Public Indecency? Sagging your pants should have against the law a while ago. It's only biased toward the fools that think sagging your pants is cool. Also, Black people aren't the only ones that sag their pants.

SMH at assuming this should even fall under public indecency. Also SMH at thinking this isn't aimed at black people. Just SMH all around. Sagggin shouldn't fall under anything than fashionable I'm not talking bout when its under your knees then you should be arrested but obviously it only takes one opportunity.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 9:25pm

SMH at assuming this should even fall under public indecency. Also SMH at thinking this isn't aimed at black people. Just SMH all around. Sagggin shouldn't fall under anything than fashionable I'm not talking bout when its under your knees then you should be arrested but obviously it only takes one opportunity.
You should come to Chicago sometime. You would be surprised at how many people do it and how low they sag. And on top of that, they wear t-shirts that are so damn big they look like dresses.
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 5:36pm

i heard they makin this a law in several different towns around the u.s. but most places i think, police will only bother u about this if its like, really ridiculous, or to the point of indecent exposure. but some places i heard will get u even if they can see ur underwear just a little. pretty f**kin stupid if u ask me, now we have to dress legally too? smh. this stupid sh*t aint happenin nowhere around me tho thankfully. and if it did, i be doin like sleepy, sometimes got some bball shorts on underneath. i don't see what could be wrong about that.

shouldn't the law be more focused on catching the real bad guys, and not the way people dress?

"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 7:28pm
Yea they should, but the law all f**ked up. I get pulled over atleast once a week. And it b by the same 2 f**kin police officers Angry. They been doin it 4 the past 3 months. If they check me every week 4 3 months and u aint never found a sign of drugs u should know I dont f**k wit em. And it aint mistaken identity bcuz they know me by name. Bastards!!!!!
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 7:46pm
Lol @ Sleepy. WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THAT LAW MEANS..

LONGER SHIRTS!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 7:50pm
LOL I think it does and muhf**kas already b wearin they shirts 2 big. I'm gon stick 2 my basketball shorts method. Yaayyyyyyy!!!!! I finally got my own method cheer  LMAO
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 8:36pm
Like I said it goes against our rights as citizens of the U.S. Their are parameters that should be followed to say when sagging is too much but it only takes one opportunity to enslave a whole race.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic