Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any DeBarge fans in here?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any DeBarge fans in here?
    Posted: July 26 2007 at 2:40am
What's good. Yo, i gotta be real. Ever since highschool ended, i've been gettin into 80s R&B and pretty much anything 80s. I was embarrased to claim i liked this song in highschool but now that i'm a grown man, in college, i just don't give a f#ck what other peeps think anymore. hell, this is my jam. ALL TIME son!

Rhythm of the Night! that is the jam!

First caught this song while watchin The Last Dragon and it stuck on me. Even made this sh*t into a ringtone.  LOL

I've been listening to a lot of their stuff (I like it, Who's Johnny, and I call your name (that's switch btw).

This prolly waay before most y'all times. Hell it's even before my time. LOL

So whatz poppin? any DeBarge fans up in here?
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 3:03am
LMFAO FRIZZLE CRACK ME UP BUT U KNOW WHAT. I REMEMBER LISTENING TO THIS SONG AND BEING LIKE...MAN THIS IS THE JAM BUT NEVER KNEW WHO SANG IT. IM WITH YOU ON THIS BRO!!!

good song
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 1:49pm
What you know about Debarge young mc!!! Jus playin yeah I got a track I listen to all the time its called "I Like It".  And keep it real son don't worry about what others think about you we need leaders in this world not followers, I see you startin to see the light though.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - July 26 2007 at 1:51pm

Waves(2001-Present)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2007 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

What you know about Debarge young mc!!! Jus playin yeah I got a track I listen to all the time its called "I Like It".  And keep it real son don't worry about what others think about you we need leaders in this world not followers, I see you startin to see the light though.

Aaight. That's whassup. Damn, u an 85 cat? u got a year on me. i thought i was like the oldest member here.

Yeah, I like it is a tight jam. I think they are underrated because they were around when Michael Jackson was in his prime. If they ever do a  reunion tour, i'm there.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 5:50am
Thats wassup I don't limit myself I listen to a little bit of everything and alot of wack shyt is coming out nowadays so like you I was forced to go back and start digging in the crates and I found alot of old shyt such as Debarge, Sugar Hill Gang, Chic , and Michael Jackson(Off The Wall), thats wassup though I thought I was the only one here that be listenin to old timer music lol.

Waves(2001-Present)
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 8:12am
Hey! There's nothing wrong with listening to "Rhythm of the Night". That's a great song. Didn't they play that in the Last Dragon?
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 8:49am
Yeah I think that was in the last dragon.

Waves(2001-Present)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:18pm

Sho'nuff!. Speakin of which, i gotta get that damn movie on DVD. Definetely g.o.a.t. material.

And Vanity was such a dime piece.
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 10:50am
Originally posted by Frizzle1986 Frizzle1986 wrote:

Sho'nuff!. Speakin of which, i gotta get that damn movie on DVD. Definetely g.o.a.t. material.

And Vanity was such a dime piece.

I've been trying to download that movie on the net, but it's hard as hell to find it. Vanity was a dime back then. She's a minister now though.
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2007 at 9:35pm
Vanity was the only reason why i watched the movie.
NewSpinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSpinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2007 at 11:42am
hahahaha debarge classic
i get it...

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2007 at 10:00pm

Classic.

DUB-C
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic