Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help !lace wig adhesive!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
nancyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nancyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help !lace wig adhesive!!!
    Posted: July 27 2007 at 1:22am

hi everybody

i would like to find the Lace wig adhesive!i seach from internet.
there are some ,such as Ultra Hold Adhesive,Safe Grip Adhesive ,
Mity-Tite Adhesive ... they are very expensiveOuch
is there anybody know where they produced ?
thank you!Smile
shopping_guru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shopping_guru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 7:09pm
You can get a .5 oz of invisibond for $6.00 at hairbylondon.com
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:16pm
you can try www.hairdirect.com i orderd all my adhesives from them and they were very reasonable too. but there are other sites www.coolpiece.com & www.forgirlslikeus.com/
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:30pm
For safe grip you can get it at ck hair solutions.com this is the cheapest price I have seen on safe grip.  The other adhesives listed I do not use. 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:35pm
Cry LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL ClapClapClapClap HEY SHOPING GURU, BOOKBABY, MISTRESS I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  HAPPY TO SEE YOU LADIES
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:46pm

HI SEXI  teehee

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by bookbabe bookbabe wrote:

HI SEXI  teehee

hey girl i miss ya sooooooooooo much! i'm glad to see you!
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:18pm
Sexi,

I posted a topic about your tip using the closure strips and wanted to thank you.  I received my order ysterday.  I can't wait to use.  My new LF should be here next week.

Sorry to see you leave but Im following you sista!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

Sexi,

I posted a topic about your tip using the closure strips and wanted to thank you.  I received my order ysterday.  I can't wait to use.  My new LF should be here next week.

HEY LISA GIRL I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY TO SEE YOU, I HAD TO LEAVE THAT ADMIN.. BUT I'M GLAD TO SEE SO MANY LADIES OVER HERE.. ClapClapClap i'll help you with the new tip i going to add it to the newbie thread here..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:28pm
Thanks and Im happy I found you!
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by LovelyLisa LovelyLisa wrote:

Sexi,

same here
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 6:02pm
"For Girls Like Us" (click name to access site) is a One-Stop-Shop for most things lace related.  Enter this code: BHM-March2008 and order more than $50 to get free shipping.

You'll find application products in all flavors (tapes and adhesives). They have the Silicon Mix products, shampoos, conditions, and of course, units. They even give you "Freebies" with your order.

It's a great place to start if you don't know where to go. (I wish I knew about the site when I first started my "lacey  relationship" Wink. Anyway, I hope you find this useful.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2008 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Chic-Geek Chic-Geek wrote:

"For Girls Like Us" (click name to access site) is a One-Stop-Shop for most things lace related.  Enter this code: BHM-March2008 and order more than $50 to get free shipping.

You'll find application products in all flavors (tapes and adhesives). They have the Silicon Mix products, shampoos, conditions, and of course, units. They even give you "Freebies" with your order.

It's a great place to start if you don't know where to go. (I wish I knew about the site when I first started my "lacey  relationship" Wink. Anyway, I hope you find this useful.

i know that they have everything and i've added them in the newbie thread, thanks!

Edited by sexibeach - March 12 2008 at 6:18pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 7:23am

Nancyhair,

I currently use ORWG and Vapon.  I order my ORWG from Coolpiece and the Vapon, I order from Sherrie.

But I decide to try Davlyn adhesive because I want to change.  I think ORWG has had enough of me!!LOL  What have you tried so far?
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:00am
well summer is approaching so we all better start running test again for the best adhesive for the summer months.. i'm considering trying this out secure medical adhesive:

Edited by sexibeach - March 13 2008 at 8:04am
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:41am
Hi, Sexibeach... I'm interested in those products, as well. I'd love to hear your feedback on the medical adhesives. Is your main interest in the product related to it's wear during summer heat? Have you heard any comments on it's hold during summer activities such as swimming, snorkeling, etc?

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:47am
for those that do the swimming a lot try a hard bond called EB.. eudra bond, which will hold under the water.. Ultra Hold isn't a good hold for the summer but i do want to try the secure medical and see how it holds for the summer months.. and someone else tried it and it worked well for them, but adhesives are funny and work with our different body chemistries.. summer is very challenging, usually i have to use tapes and adhesives and do more changing in the middle of the week...but that's fine b/c i wear them as a protective style and i'm getting great hair growth b/c of it..

Edited by sexibeach - March 13 2008 at 8:50am
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 8:54am
Thumbs%20Up Good point! I remember (from BHM) you mentioned that body chemistry is a important factor on the type hold you get from "any" product. Because I prefer a "cleaner" product than Ultra Hold and I've heard that Endurabond is nothing more than "super glue", I'm going to mirror your "mid-week" change technique and opt for the type/adhesive combo.

As always, you're a wealth of information and I've learned so much from you.  Smile
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 4:19pm
Hi Sexi I just wanted to let you know that I got my strips too and I love them!Thumbs%20Up
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2008 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by stephshe stephshe wrote:

Hi Sexi I just wanted to let you know that I got my strips too and I love them!Thumbs%20Up

ooh i'm sooooooooooooo happy its working for you b/c they do work!Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic