Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Men are w@nkers!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KinkyKitty187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinkyKitty187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Men are w@nkers!
    Posted: July 27 2007 at 9:51am
I got dumped on wed by my bf of 11 months, a year next wed. The sweetest most loving person Ive ever met. Or else just a liar.

Cudnt understand y he ended it because he went away from my house on sunday just as usual and came back wed cold and heartless as anything and broke up with me. Seeing I had known this guy so long I thought no theres bound 2 b sumthing else 2 this, hes always telling me he loves me and adores me and cant wait 2 see me. So I gave him a few days thinking he wud change his mind.

Went on2 a car forum he uses 2 see the last post time 2 see when he was online and it was signed in on my computer, so I went in2 messages from yesterday and find that he told sum1 he broke up with me, said he gave it 4 months and nothing changed and that i was melting his head with txts and emails. Then he said he had practically paid for most of my part of our holiday! My fat ass!

Plenty more fish in the sea he said!

At least out of all this Ive lost 5 lb in 2 days.

Rant over thanx for listening.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 8:56am
Wow thats crazy some people are just natural born snakes , me personally I'm disciplined enough to stick to my girlfriend if I have one because my best friend is a female and I learned alot from her, and everybody has feelings and my mission has always been to be a rock of hope for people everywhere. And you lost 5 pounds in 2 days you are going to have to do conditioning workouts to make sure it wasn't just water weight people who drop weight fast usually pick up twice the amount they dropped.

Waves(2001-Present)
TMortis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TMortis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 1:08pm
men!  As a male, i am ashamed of how some men act. You are beautiful abd obviously sensitive. he is immature and selfish.  let's see he goes on a car website and tells them he is breaking up with you..hmmm Thats mature. Yes, I have a very strong feminine side, but honey, you can do better than a little boy that needs to play with cars.
Tommi
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 5:40pm
^^^I agree alot of males are tasteless and lack class you can do much better.

Waves(2001-Present)
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 6:35pm
that f'ed up
5lbs in 2 days, thats unhealthy
dont let him ruin your life
www.datpiff.com
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 8:34pm
He's not worth your time and energy!  You'll find someone that is right for you and shows you nothing but happiness! 
bbsbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbsbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 9:34am
i think this just wasn't real feelings Smile
Usual case, breath deep and look for another boy Wink 
Amira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 4:32am
I'm sorry girl, hope you're not too upset over this! It's kind of weird if he didn't mention he was upset about something. But just let it go. You'll find your soul mate one day.

Good luck to you.
emmaw2796 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaw2796 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2007 at 6:32pm
hey,
I am sorry to hear that. Just think you are better off without him. And yes there are more fish in the sea and you can do better and get better. He's not worth it!Smile 
~emma~
Leyla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 1:22am
Hey, take it easy on your self. Its his loss not yours. Just try to becarful next time. Many Men will tell u what u want to hear, but then end up using u. Thats how we women get fooled. So next time u decide u want to date someone, take them through couple of tests to see if their for real or their just some scrubs.
Leyla
penny80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penny80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 1:49pm

well whatever you say i think but sure that boys are much sincere then girl friends

horse portraits

sohh.deelishis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sohh.deelishis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 5:08pm

Never Mind, I know its always easy to say but everyone really does go thorugh this so you are not alone, you will have your down moments for a while but its only natural, 11 months is a long time, but you will get better in time and yo will only learn something from it! You have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince!!!

Its his lost and dont worry he will get his just deserves!!!

You will go through the crying stage and soon it will all turn into anger and after that you just wont care!!! I would say to stop contacting him though, the more you do it the more you are feeding his ego and the more he will go around bragging that you keep doing it, try as best to get on with it DON NOT LET HIM SEE THAT YOU ARE HURT, behind closed doors you can cry your heart out, you need to get it out of your system but in front of him act as if nothing has phased you at all!!!

Try not to get too down about it  Wink

Edited by sohh.deelishis - March 22 2008 at 5:14pm
Beauti4l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauti4l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 10:13am
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha ME AND MY GIRLS HAD TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE!!!! What great advice Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Beauti4l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauti4l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 10:16am
Originally posted by sohh.deelishis sohh.deelishis wrote:

Never Mind, I know its always easy to say but everyone really does go thorugh this so you are not alone, you will have your down moments for a while but its only natural, 11 months is a long time, but you will get better in time and yo will only learn something from it! You have to kiss a few frogs to find your prince!!!

Its his lost and dont worry he will get his just deserves!!!

You will go through the crying stage and soon it will all turn into anger and after that you just wont care!!! I would say to stop contacting him though, the more you do it the more you are feeding his ego and the more he will go around bragging that you keep doing it, try as best to get on with it DON NOT LET HIM SEE THAT YOU ARE HURT, behind closed doors you can cry your heart out, you need to get it out of your system but in front of him act as if nothing has phased you at all!!!

Try not to get too down about it  [IMG]http://talk.hairboutique.com/smileys/smiley2.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Wink" />

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha (ME AND MY GIRLS HAD TO LAUGH AT THIS ONE!!!!) What great advice... sounds so familiar!

Edited by Beauti4l - April 14 2008 at 10:17am
elsa_marie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elsa_marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 8:09am
Boys sometimes really are losers... You give them all the love and understanding but still they have the guts to hurt us..

Well just think like he thinks.. there are still many fishes in the sea and way hotter than he is, too. LOL
hairmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 1:45am
too many men in the world to worry about...the 1st one...girl move on like a fast car!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic