Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sleep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sleep
    Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:53pm
I'm sleepy as hell, but I cannot go 2 sleep. I've tried like 12 times in the past hour. I close my eyes for 5 seconds and I fall asleep then 5 seconds later all these different images just pop into my head. I saw a battle with God and the devil, Jason kickin down my door, and other things like that. then I started hearin things instead of seeing em, like explosions and people bangin on my door. I try 2 just say f**k it and stay sleep but somethin wont let me do it. Its like I cant breath 4 about 5 seconds then a big burst of wind just fills my lungs and I jump up from my sleep. Anybody ever had some of these problems? If so what yall do 2 finally get some sleep? Bcuz i'm sleepy as hell and I gotta get some sleep now so I can b outside later without draggin around.
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:56pm

im sorry, your forgot to post whut you were smoking

if we gonna help you, we need that facts, all the facts
www.datpiff.com
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:58pm
Lol the last nightmare I had was about 8 years ago Mr.Hyde was chasin me through the mall parking lot lol that shyt made me pop-up.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - July 27 2007 at 2:59pm

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:00pm

LMAO Sorry but I aint smoked in 2 years. The only thing I had b4 now was two 2 for a dollar packs of ranch sunflower seeds and 2 big dumb ass glasses of lime koolaid. Y am I tellin yall what I had 2 eat and drink LOL

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:00pm
You  have sleep insomnia. I've had this before, several times actually. The main thing to do is calm down. Realize that this all in your mind. Look through your memories and figure out anything that may have scared you within the past few days. Meditation may even work. Do something relaxing. Play some soft tunes and look at a blank white surface for several minutes. Close your eyes and breath deeply measuring how long each breath takes. Eventually you will fall asleep.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:02pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Lol the last nightmare I had was about 8 years ago Mr.Hyde was chasin me through the mall parking lot lol that shyt made me pop-up.

LOL but these aint nightmares. they happen every 5 seconds after I close my eyes and it happened like 15 times. LOL @ Mr. Hyde in the mall parking lot.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

You  have sleep insomnia. I've had this before, several times actually. The main thing to do is calm down. Realize that this all in your mind. Look through your memories and figure out anything that may have scared you within the past few days. Meditation may even work. Do something relaxing. Play some soft tunes and look at a blank white surface for several minutes. Close your eyes and breath deeply measuring how long each breath takes. Eventually you will fall asleep.

Sounds good. Soft tunes? Oops, maybe I shouldnt have listened 2 300 bars and runnin 2 times b4 I tried 2 go 2 sleep LOL
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:04pm
aight fam
i dunno what its like to have nightmares all the time
cause right now
i rarely have a nightmare
i rarely dream period
real talk fam
i do sometimes dream and its good
but if i have a nightmare
its a horrible one
but i rarely dream
so i dont know what to tell u
except live it out
face ur fears

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:07pm
i heard listening to music, especially hard core rap and rock, metal, etc
shakes your soul, like the music, combined with your vulnerable sleeping stae messes with your mind
like the music actually speaks to you, and your brain reacts to it
www.datpiff.com
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:11pm
I aint had a nightmare in almost 2 years. I aint got no fears besides dyin. U know what, we been readin this book in school called night and its about that holocaust camp sh*t. It was a part there where dis dude was told not 2 go 2 sleep bcuz if he did he wouldn't wake up. Yall think this might have somethin 2 do wit it.
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:15pm
what hav eu done before ur dreams?
have u drank caffine?

yes i think the bok has something to do with it
cause ive had things happen to me
where people would tell me something that i wouldnt be afraid of
but i wouldnt want to hav eit happen
e.g. like when dude was tellin me about bein in my room dark and all that stuff
i was paranoid int he dark
but i faced my fears by crawlin under my bed  cause its really dark in there
then i went in my closet and theres no light in there
so u just gotta face whats gettin to u
its all in ur mind fam

Edited by chrisdog212 - July 27 2007 at 3:17pm

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:15pm
You read that too. Thats possibly subconscious reacting to what you've read. When you're in a vulnerable state your body is literally eating off of itself and in semi recovery. You subconscious id and superego are probably over analyzing what you have in your memory and implanting suggestions in you. In the state I'm assuming your in the ego no longer is in control and your super ego and id are allowed to run rampant in your mind with no restrictions.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:16pm
No caffeine, just 2 bags of ranch sunflower seeds and 2 big dumb ass glasses of lime koolaid.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:31pm
For those who don't understand what the ego, super ego, and id are I'll explain. If you've ever watched a cartoon where the character is split into several different facets of his or her personality. That is in essence what this is. In a perfect world people would have three parts the ego , the id, and the super-ego. The ego is the regulator or closest thing to you. The ego exists only to regulate the different ideas the id and super ego send to your mind. The id only exists to please. The id is only concerned with pleasure. But pleasure goes farther than just happiness. Death and life are two extremes of which it constantly suggests. It stands at the opposite of the super ego. The super ego is the representation of the father figure or cultural limitations. If you've ever seen pro- USA people they are essentially the super ego but turned down. The super ego is all about conforming and the id is all about ignoring conformity and acting out your own desires without a care of surroundings. The id is thus necessary to make sure you don't selfishly only do you and at the same time you don't do exactly as society asks. 
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:42pm
I be havin some f**kin scary nightmares...Smh at you n****s takin daytime naps.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:44pm
I gotta get up at 6:00 am 4 school and I dont go 2 sleep till late.
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:06pm
well i dont know what to tell u.  i dont have nightmares i sometimes have dreams that are very stupid and funny.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:08pm
I always have stupid dreams LOL I love em LOL. I aint had a nightmare in like 2 years. I guess they all catchin up 2 me 2day.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 4:14pm
try doing hardocre exercise like for 15 minutes(this usually works for me cause ur muscles are so damn tired)
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 5:27pm
well i was gonna say smoke, but u said u dont smoke. if ure just a little tired, it can help u sleep no problem, or it might just be me.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic