Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How old is to old?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How old is to old?
    Posted: July 28 2007 at 7:17pm
I have a pair of jeans that are almost 6 years old is it time to finally throw them out i can't decided?

When is it time to get new ones and get rid of all the old ones?
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:36pm
Old is in. They probably look like vintage jeans. Time to get new ones when they don't fit the same.
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 5:46pm
yah i still be rockin some clothes ive had for years and years. only like timeless clothes tho, not sh*t that was a fad back then and aint no more or somethin. twingotti right.. the vintage look, if pulled off nicely, is fashionable right now.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

360 wavesman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360 wavesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2007 at 10:39am
throw them away and get new ones
[IMG]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/wavesman13/019.jpg" />
[IMG]http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee251/wavesman13/005-2.jpg" />
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic