Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good idea or not

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amberlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amberlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good idea or not
    Posted: July 30 2007 at 10:55am
My hair is really dry and damaged no matter how much I condition. do you think using ethnic products on my hair is a good idea?  I happened to wonder down that aisle and the thought came to me but I don't know how it would react on caucasion  hair.
r4ch3l View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r4ch3l Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 1:07am
I've personally never tried it, though I've read a few things where caucasion women have used them and have had good results. I would think it would depend on the texture of the hair, but I'm no professional so I think that would have to be another trial and error sort of thing.
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 7:24am
 well if you think about it ethnic hair is dry and needs moisture if you hair is damaged it also needs moisture ( and protein)
i have used ethnic products with some good but temporary results . some contain  ingredients that will weigh the hair down so watch for that
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic