Forum LockedMy avatar

Post Reply Post Reply
My avatar
Direct Link To This Post bubbachuck December 23 2004 at 9:22pm  Quote bubbachuck Quote  Post Reply Reply
How come i cant get my avatar to change?
Direct Link To This Post datnigga December 23 2004 at 9:31pm  Quote datnigga Quote  Post Reply Reply
wat is a avatar?? i new to dis so u gon have to tell me
Direct Link To This Post PLAYA2K4 December 23 2004 at 9:32pm  Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post Reply Reply
An avatar is a pictures that is under your name every time you post like my Fab Avatar
Direct Link To This Post PLAYA2K4 December 23 2004 at 9:42pm  Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by bubbachuck bubbachuck wrote:

Speaking of Avatar....how can yall be putting pics in your signature like that??? I tried but it wont let me
Direct Link To This Post PsYcho December 23 2004 at 10:09pm  Quote PsYcho Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

Speaking of Avatar....how can yall be putting pics in your signature like that??? I tried but it wont let me

Use
Direct Link To This Post PsYcho December 23 2004 at 10:14pm  Quote PsYcho Quote  Post Reply Reply
Originally posted by PLAYA2K4 PLAYA2K4 wrote:

Just use the image button on the bottom when you post or such.
Direct Link To This Post shawty December 24 2004 at 10:00am  Quote shawty Quote  Post Reply Reply
can some1 tell me how to resize a pic to put as an avatar?
 Post Reply Post Reply