Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What's your sign ???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's your sign ???
    Posted: July 31 2007 at 8:16am
What is your sign???

Me I was born April 26,1985 so I'm a Taurus month of the bull and the year of the Ox (chinese)

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 7:23am
Gemini, June 15, born on Fathers day in Hot as Hell Dallas Texas, at 330 pm.

The Rooster is the military strategist and appearance conscious soul of the zodiac. Finely dressed with a taste for pageantry, the Rooster enjoys a lively, outgoing manner, and is most candid in speech. These are efficient and methodical souls 

julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 8:40pm
Aquarius...Wink
BeautyWitch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyWitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2008 at 11:47am
Leo! So fierce Wink, lol
bookbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 8:29pm
Aquariuskiss
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 3:23pm
Scorpio
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2008 at 4:07pm
Aquarius (water)
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
MassGal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MassGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2008 at 8:47pm
Capricorn
chanman121 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanman121 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2008 at 5:43pm
Virgo and Water Rooster... Both the most analytical and precise/perfectionists... but my water attributes cancel out some Rooster characteristics.
Fits me pretty well.
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2008 at 9:58am
Im a Taurus/Ox, (metal ox) in one of the readings stated for me.
leighann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leighann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2009 at 9:18pm
AQUARIUS!!
johannah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johannah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2010 at 1:04am
taurus
nearly waist and growing to hip!
LavenderPink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LavenderPink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2010 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by LavenderPink LavenderPink wrote:

Im a Taurus/Ox, (metal ox) in one of the readings stated for me.
Im double trouble for ya LOL. people tells me anyone that is a taurus ox is double stubborn, hey we dont like to be forced to do what anyone wants us to do right?Wink- we dont like to be pushed to the wall and be forced to do something, we fight back!! LOL
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2012 at 6:59pm
I'm Capricorn 
AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2012 at 10:58am
October 23, 1961, 1:45PM.  Scorpio on the cusp of Libra.  Also a redhead...Wink
katielocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katielocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2013 at 6:02pm
I'm a Pisces born on the cusp of Aries. Is this a good hair growth year?
mariad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2015 at 8:55am
Aquarius are the best!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic