Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where are your favorite destinations?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are your favorite destinations?
    Posted: July 31 2007 at 12:50pm
Mine is Jamaica home sweet home ,and Cabo San Lucas was nice too.

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 8:43am
Wow nobodies been nowhere before??? You computer geeks need to get out more! I'm keepin it mad real today!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 11:10am
Hawaii.... I would go back in a heartbeat!  
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 2:39pm
I've been there I stayed over in Waikiki it's nice over there I drove all over Oahu within 3 hours it was fun.

Waves(2001-Present)
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:48pm
Punta Cana in Dominican Republic was a beautiful place with beautiful women.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:59pm
^ Whew I bet I'm supposed to be going down to DR with my friend real soon , I'm know I will have a blast!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:59pm
In Hawaii I was in Waikiki and on the big island.  Both were gorgeous!  We also drove around each of the islands and it's amazing what there is to see.  The beaches were just amazing!  I loved it!  I have never been to Jamaica or Cabo but hope to someday soon. 

I also loved the Dominican Republic - gorgeous beaches! 
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 9:12am
I need to go to DR badly , and Oahu was the only island of Hawaii I've been to and I hear so much about Maui as well.

Waves(2001-Present)
jimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2011 at 2:51am
Las Vegas,Neveda.
I like Vegas Parties.
arvinbruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arvinbruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 12:07am
My favorite destinations are UK, Italy, India and France. These all are the best and beautiful destinations. There are many things to see in all these country. These are really amazing destinations.
adenbruce View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adenbruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 2:03am
This is about my destination. I am planning to go to Malaysia in next summer vacation which is best Asian country and located in south region. There are so many beautiful places like Kuala Lumpur etc. The Petronas tower which is the most popular tower in the world and it is called the twins tower because it looks like same to each other.

Edited by adenbruce - August 31 2011 at 2:05am
rocksmeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocksmeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2011 at 1:25am
South Africa is my favorite destination for travel. South Africa is very beautiful country for visitors. In South Africa we can see the beauty of wild life.
HairyMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairyMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2011 at 6:55pm
Greece, Czech republic, USA
donaldkevlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote donaldkevlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 12:39am
I think I like that place at whcih I am lonely and no one can their for disturbing me. I like beaches so much. My Favourite destination beaches are Cable Beach Broome - Australia and Sun Island - Maldives.
eldredbucknor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eldredbucknor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 1:25am
My favorite destination is UK. It is one of the top 10 destination in the world. There are many beautiful places to visit in UK. There are many old palaces which are very fantastic to see. UK is really great and best destination in the world.
Jnelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 2:47am
I would love to go to Venice .....Its my dream destination.
johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 5:35am
My favorite destination is Abu Dhabi better known as the Pearl of Persian Gulf is an invigorating holiday hotspot. The lesser known emirate is blessed with numerous attractions. The unique blend of antiquity and modernity
creates a fascinating aura that lures tourist from over the globe. 

Edited by Administrator - October 03 2011 at 8:09am
cottage052 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottage052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2011 at 4:08am
In Italy. 
FOREVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 2:18pm
My all-time favorite place is Maui, Hawaii.  I dream of living there one day. Also, the South Island of New Zealand is stunning and if Maui is out of the question, I would move there. Headed to Thailand in a month so maybe that will win a stop near the top of my list.
http://www.foreverlaserhairremoval.com/
lookbeautiful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lookbeautiful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2012 at 8:22pm
The South Island of New Zealand is beautiful. I love Croatia. Hit up the northern coast line there... pure beauty.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic