Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Has anyone else ever been to Asia if so explain.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Has anyone else ever been to Asia if so explain.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Has anyone else ever been to Asia if so explain.
    Posted: July 31 2007 at 12:53pm
I've been to Asia-Japan,Singapore,Thailand,Indonesia,Malaysia,Brunei,and Phillipines. My favorite was a tie between Phillipines and Thailand both countries was nice and the people really showed their hospitality!

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 8:42am
Wow nobodies been to Asia before you computer geeks need to get out more!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 11:12am
Hahaha, I have been to China.  When I was in college my best friend's father was living there for a few years for work.  She spent summers there so one summer I went along.  What an experience!  Like nothing that I've ever done before!  We traveled to the major cities and then explored the area where she lived.  Most memorable part was the Great Wall of China.  Absolutely amazing!  
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 2:44pm
Wow that must have been exciting I have never been to China before thats something different, thats one of the few places I have yet to go to. And the Great Wall of China thats something I would have took many pictures of!

Waves(2001-Present)
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 1:06pm
Yes!  I took many many pictures.  It was quite an experience!  Definitely something I'm glad I had the opportunity to do. 

Wow, you've been all over Asia!  That's awesome!  I've heard so many great things about Thailand, Indonesia, and the Philippines.  I'd love to travel there.  I also would like to go to Tokyo.  It's so great that you had the opportunity to go to those places.  My friend that spent summers in China traveled to a few of the places you mentioned while she was in China.   It was pretty easy for her since she was so close to them already. 

I would love to just be able to travel all the time.  I love experiencing new places and cultures.  It's wonderful!  
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 9:15am
Yeah alot of people can't say that they have been to Asia.

Waves(2001-Present)
hustle-and-flow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hustle-and-flow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 3:41pm
yes im from singapore my mom is thai so i been to thailand many times i been to hong kong japan malaysia obviously i live in singapore
johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 5:37am

I'm yet to visit South America, so it's interesting to hear you say this. Do you think you'd say the same in another fifteen years?

Flights to Shanghai
Cheap Flights to Bali
Flights to Bali
Cheap Flights to Japan
Flights to Japan
FOREVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 2:54pm
I have spent 3 weeks in China visiting Guilin, Yangshuo, Xi'an and Beijing.  Highlights were riding a bike along the Yulong River among the limestone peaks, climbing Huashan, and hiking 10km along an older part of the Great Wall between Simatai and Jinshanling.  I would love to go back to Chin a one day and spend more time, so much history and amazing things to see.

I am headed to Thailand for 2 weeks with a few days in Cambodia and a day in Tokyo.  So looking forward to it!

http://www.foreverlaserhairremoval.com/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic