Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

50 vs. 'Ye

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 50 vs. 'Ye
    Posted: August 01 2007 at 5:48pm
whattup hb. so yall prolly heard september 11, 50 cent comin out with his album "curtis", and kanye west comin out with "graduation". so which one will yall be coppin, if either? or neither? or both?

personally, if i got an extra 15-20$ to spend then, i will definitely be copping kanye's graduation, to help support my man 'ye, and hopefully help him beat 50 on the charts. 50 is the biggest hater in the game, and his album will most likely be garbage, just like his raps. whattcha'll think?
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 5:52pm
I'm pickin up dat Kanye 4 sho. I dont even f**k wit 50. 2 me he fell off after Get Rich or Die Tryin'.
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 6:25pm
Kanye West is pretty much the only artist i will actually buy a cd from. I got Late Registration. I'll definetely cop this one.

50, i was never really a big fan of. His sh!t kinda got played out.
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 6:27pm
I'll cop Kanye's album for his beats alone.

I'll go to my local hustleman and hit him up for a copy of "Curtis". I agree sleepy after GRODT 50 fell off.....muscially that is.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 6:33pm
Yea he picked up on dat business sh*t tho. I only buy cd's from people I wanna support. If I like the artist and I think the cd'll b good i'll actually buy it. If its a new artist and I think da cd gon b hot i'll buy dat 2. Unfortunately I dont buy many cd's LOL. So yall nigz need 2 step ya rap game up.

Edited by Sleepy B - August 01 2007 at 6:55pm
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 6:53pm
I'll download em both and Buy chamillionaires sh*t maybe on the 18th
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 11:00pm
yah, i'll agree with ya, chamillionaire nice. hip-hop police is a good song, and slick rick bad as f**k. "ultimate victory" should be good.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 12:33am
im a get that kayne west cd but i'll probaly get a bootleg copy of 50 cent cd.
i also feel that 50 fell off after Get rich or die tryin.
Young Revenue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

I'll download em both and Buy chamillionaires sh*t maybe on the 18th

where u download your ish from
myspace.com/youngrevenuemusic

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z252/YoungRevenue512/stronger_pic.png" />
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 9:21am
I don't know I have to hear a sneak preview of both before I cop either CD but being that I have the whole catalog of both artists I just might end up buying both anyway to keep my CD collection looking good.

Waves(2001-Present)
NewSpinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSpinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 3:07pm
i only buy kanye and ludacris cd's. everything else i download
i get it...

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 2:45pm
Yall listen to Evening News by chamillionaire youtube it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic