Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

which actresses need to go short

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: which actresses need to go short
    Posted: August 02 2007 at 12:25am
if you could cut any actress hair who would it be n how short

kate beckingsale
kate hudson
amanda peet
sandra bullock
jennifer aniston
angelina jolie

are  a few of my choices over to you
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 4:32pm
All of the above, plus faith hill, sarah michelle gellar, jennifer simpson and ashley judd!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 4:34pm
All of the above plus faith hill, ashley judd and sarah michelle gellar!
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 5:59pm
defo sarah what bout jennifer connaly and emily proctor
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 10:23am
I don't know if any actress NEEDS to go short, but there are a few I think would look better with short hair:

Jennifer Aniston (chin length would be great)
Jennifer Love Hewitt (I believe she would look stunning with short, short hair)
Calista Flockhart (Pixie cut)
Winona Ryder

I have to disagree about Jennifer Connely.  I thik she looks best with long hair!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:01pm
I have been wanting JLH to go short short for some time.  With her bone structure and long slender neck she would look awesome in a short pixie - like Alyssa Milano had.
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 4:43pm
she does look good wit short hair avril lavein or how ever ya spell it lol or jojo would really look good with a bob or isla fisher
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 11:12pm
no i disagree i think jennifer connelly would look stunning with a chin length bob with a short tapered nape   thats my dream cut on a celeb
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 5:48pm
These are a few of my favorites:

Hayden Panettiere, of "Heroes," once she gets through being the Cheerleader and dives into a movie career should go for an inverted bob.

Jenna Elfmann needs to go back to her Dharma look she had in the first season of "Dharma and Greg."

Anne Hathaway will go short for a movie role in the near future.

Ashley Judd and Halle Berry should go back to their signature short styles.

Cameron Diaz should go back to a short haircut; her hair is too thin to be as long as she has it now.

Demi Moore; her movies always did better at the box office when her hair was short.

Jill Hennessy of "Crossing Jordan" looked great with a bob on "Law and Order" many moons ago.

Sela Ward looked great with short hair back in the day.

Teri Hatcher's best look for me was when she was on "Lois and Clark."
HAWG
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 10:13am
1) i agree with jennifer connely would look amazing like that

2)anne hathawy would look good short defo

3) teri hatcher should go back to the bob

4) eva longoria should go short like a crop with some lenght

5)micha barton needs a new look

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 12:22pm
Gwyneth Paltrow needs to go back to her short cut she had in sliding doors.
daman123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daman123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 6:11pm
defo good one kate moss could do with a new do oh and nicola roberts from girls aloud
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 5:13pm
     Even **Jenna Elfman**, HAWG??? My heart! She's a siren now!! OK, I'm gone again! I'll leave you guys alone. LOL Bob
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 8:48pm
Bob, I still love to catch reruns of "Dharma and Greg" just to see her haircut.  It was kind of ratty in the later seasons but that first season was her best look.  She does look great today with her hair much longer but I do prefer her "Dharma" look.
HAWG
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 5:49am
Courteny Cox, She could sit in my chair any day
Mike
tashanicole86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashanicole86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 11:59am
I think Halle Berry looks a lot better with short hair. Demi Moore also looks better with short hair.
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 3:38am
Originally posted by love it short love it short wrote:

Gwyneth Paltrow needs to go back to her short cut she had in sliding doors.

Hells yes she does!
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 12:39pm
 Country singer Carrie Underwood, what kind of short cut would look good on her?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 12:44pm
I think Carrie would look cute in a shagged out bob...or a pixie. I think she'd also look cute with Faith Hill's style from the "This Kiss" video.

Although, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers now ;)
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

I
Although, I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers now ;)

Hey arch, why else would she be there?  WinkWinkLOL

Just kidding!  I think a pixie wouldn't work on her, the Failth Hill short look would look great, imo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic