Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is with extensions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mad Gasser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is with extensions?
    Posted: August 02 2007 at 1:35pm
I am sick of seeing them...what are celebrities real lengths? I'd rather see those instead of the same long haired look on celebrities.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 8:43pm
Today we live in a world where women don't fear the chop as much as in the past. If a celeb doesn't like a new shortish style she can be back with extensions the next day. Still, I think we can take a shrewd guess as to which celebs are wearing extensions and which not.
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 9:23pm
Extensions do seem to be very "in" these days.  Everyone wants long hair.  I don't really mind them - at least I don't mind them on girls that actually have nice looking extensions.  I think it would be fun to be able to change your style whenever you want.  
pockyisgod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pockyisgod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 4:53pm
Definitely. If you can't grow it naturally, I'm all for extensions 100%.
*~!wa-ah-ow!~*
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 11:16pm
If it's real growth, one can usually follow the celeb's growth pattern over a period of a year or two. On the other hand, if someone goes from short to long overnight, then it's obviously extensions.
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 12:59pm
i think when  done right they can look beautiful take jessica simpson for example she always keeps her beautiful  and some time you  could see her in her natural shoulder length hair, she is  always classy either way. But brittany spears on the other hand you would think will all that money she could take better care of her hair
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 12:26am
Good extensions do help a lot of women.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic