Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

50 CENT- I GET MONEY

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 50 CENT- I GET MONEY
    Posted: August 03 2007 at 6:53pm
I'm sorry, but this song is  KARAZY!!!!!

I know a lot of ya'll will beg to differ, but u can't deny this track..
NewSpinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSpinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 2:25am
yea it is a hot track but there aint no point in hatin on 50 cuz he worth a couple hundred mil....
i get it...

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 10:39am
I saw 50 introduce the video on 106 and Park, yesterday.  He seems to be worried about the albums sells potential, considering the album release date change and rushing out the second single. 

Edited by wave connection - August 04 2007 at 10:40am
DUB-C
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

I ain't heard a 50 SINGLE this hard for a long time.
He really fell off (rap wise) but what people don't realize
that along with all that garbage he puts out, he actually produces
alot of great songs, he just always seems to choose the most garbage a$$ songs for his singles.

That being said. This is another one of those 50 songs that are hidden
in all that garbage.

Hot track. Kinda reminds me of Cassidy's Ima Hustla though.

I posted an interview with him in the hip hop news section where he said I have a lot of great songs but my fear of going back to being Curtis is so strong that I won't at all consider alienating my fan base in order to make something great happen.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 9:28pm
i aint hatin on 50 but why u got a make a track call "i get money". wow that means any body can become a rapper. hip hop fallin off, if u makin money by rappin, dont u think everyone knows. and i wouldnt expect 50 to make a rap like this, i'd think some new rapper like mims or somthin would. as far as being a club banger, i guess its a hot track.
NewSpinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSpinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 3:11am
ayo my stepmom she used to work for like record labels nd sh*t, nd she actually met 50 wen he was first startin out, nd he told her "im not a rapper im just in it to make money" really he is killin hip hop but he's smart!!! sh*t i will get up nd make a sh*tty album get signed nd buy 5 cars nd 6 houses lol. i dont give a damn wat the community thinks of me!!! if i can send my kids kids to college im set bay beh!!!
i get it...

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 1:18pm
3 things to remember:

1. Everybody in a profession or field are not in it b/c they love it or have a passion for it, they are all in it for different reasons that makes sense to them.

2. Everybody that is good at what they do, don't always love what they do are want to do what they are good at.

3. Every profession, field, and industry has HUSTLERS!!!!
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

3 things to remember:

1. Everybody in a profession or field are not in it b/c they love it or have a passion for it, they are all in it for different reasons that makes sense to them.

2. Everybody that is good at what they do, don't always love what they do are want to do what they are good at.

3. Every profession, field, and industry has HUSTLERS!!!!

that ish is tru lolz. and some rappers only come out and make one cd cause they were just hustlin. ah but i h8 to say it but they smart!
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 8:15am
I Get Money is a hot track and like what somebody else said it does sound like an I'm A Hustla knockoff though.

Waves(2001-Present)
NewSpinz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewSpinz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 11:02am
they s0ound alike because the both sampled somebodys voice..ima hustla sampled jay...nd i get money sampled ll cool j...they sound pretty similar wen ll is yelling
i get it...

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 7:08pm
I get money does NOT sample ll cool J....It samples Audio Two's song - Top Billin...see 4 urself: http://www.zshare.net/audio/299176783b7f30/
You'll hear it at 1:03
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by NewSpinz NewSpinz wrote:

they s0ound alike because the both sampled somebodys voice..ima hustla sampled jay...nd i get money sampled ll cool j...they sound pretty similar wen ll is yelling

this dude does not know what he is talking about.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 2:29pm

Ya'll should download Cassidy's version of I Get Money.  :-)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic