Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tyrese Signs Rock-N-Hop Group, Life Nine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyrese Signs Rock-N-Hop Group, Life Nine
    Posted: August 06 2007 at 4:09pm
O shyt well well look who this is wassup man I be diggin in the archives and your a frequent name whats da deal mayne.

Waves(2001-Present)
WaveKingSup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaveKingSup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 4:07pm

Tyrese Signs Rock-N-Hop Group, Life Nine

Fresh off the success of starring in this summer's smash hit, "Transformers," and the release of his fifth album, "Alter Ego," Tyrese Gibson plans to flex more of his business sense with the signing of rock-n-hop group, Life Nine.

Through recording division of his Headquarter Entertainment company, the singer/actor plans to make Life Nine, a five-piece band that combines rock and hip-Hop, the next stars in the growing genre. After hearing one song, Tyrese knew he had to be a part of their future. "After I heard the song 'Take Me There,' I knew that I had the opportunity to be an integral part of something special," said Tyrese. "I am truly excited about the undeniable potential of Life Nine."

Despite their short existence, Life Nine's intricate mix of ear-catching riffs, melodic hooks, and lyrical depth have already gained the attention of industry tastemakers and music editors.

With the bands distinct drive, its members Stix (lead rapper), Jason Ryterband (lead singer), D J Hapa (Turntablist), Rob Josefsson (lead guitarist) and Jesse Josefsson (Drummer) have become one of the most anticipated sensations to hit the underground music scene.

Read story online:
http://www.ballerstatus.com/article/news/2007/07/2901/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic