Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good All Day Hair Gel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Good All Day Hair Gel
    Posted: May 28 2012 at 2:10pm

Hi,

I use the Fructis curl shaping spray gel. I don’t use it all over my hair, but since it is made to hold and shape curls it works great. It is also good because it is a pray gel which makes the distribution of the product a lot easier. It also has shea in it and some other good ingredients for hair.

You can also get the Eco styler gel, it is very affordable and comes in a huge tub. They have one that is made with olive oil and one with aragn oil. These gels are actually good for your hair because they have a lot of great ingredients and  they do not leave flakes but they do give a good hold.

Edited by Ericachristina - June 24 2012 at 4:36pm
karengriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karengriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 8:09pm
Besides a hair gel, you should try this hairspray that hold my hair style so well all day http://www.thebeautyplace.com/tigi-love-peace-planet/140247.html
kinkycurlygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinkycurlygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2007 at 2:10pm
It depends on what type of hair you have.  Pictures would be good.
www.fotki.com/bmli111
sfranklin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sfranklin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2007 at 8:11pm
In the past, my favorite hair gel was Artce Texture Line Control Gel....I'm SOOOOO disappointed Cry because they have discontinued this product.  And since then, I have not been able to find anything that works as well.....Does anyone have any suggestions on a hair gel that is similar to this control getl?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic