Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedquestions, questions!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
waitsunlight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waitsunlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: questions, questions!
    Posted: August 08 2007 at 4:12pm
Hi! I'm Emily.

I have a pixie cut right now, and my hair is about an inch long everywhere. How long does my hair have to be before I can put extensions in? I've enjoyed my short hair to the fullest but am really ready for a big change. I've heard that I have to wait until my hair is at least 5 inches long, and I've also heard that you can put them in at any length... cough cough, Britney Spears.

Any info would be appriciated!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 1:21pm
wrong forum
Pecandelyte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pecandelyte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2007 at 12:37am

Hello ,I'm pleased to meet anyone who is sincerely interested in doing and maintaining hair in a professional way .I have been a stylist for 18 years and I love every minute of it.However theres always room to learn and that is my purpose for joining. I'm looking forward to chating with you.LOL

Edited by Pecandelyte - November 13 2007 at 12:46am
ms.delyte
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic