FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pulp Fiction

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pulp Fiction
    Posted: August 09 2007 at 2:33pm
Pulp Fiction:This is gods gift to man in the form of a movie. Samuel Jackson as the enlightened ignorant guy and Travolta as the straight man and Bruce Willis as an aging boxer and Uma Thurman as a coked up wife of Travoltas boss all intertwine together to make the best movie of the 90s.
StarStarStarStarStar out of StarStarStarStarStar

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - August 09 2007 at 2:34pm
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 3:13pm
Smh I tried to watch that movie some guy ruined it so bad..i didn't say nothing cause I was at his house. He said every word in the movie...STOOD NEXT TO THE TV REWINDED IT LIKE 5 times at a certain parts...and quoted alongside again...Imma download it today tho and come back and see if I agree
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 3:34pm
Its real good but its got mad quotables.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 9:09am
LOL @ Meji
that musta' been kookoo
lol
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2008 at 9:41pm
I absolutely LOVE this movie!!!!I can also quote almost every single line in the movie.
dolby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dolby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 12:14am
I like this movie, it is amazing movie with different concept..
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 1:50pm
I just recently saw this movie on DVD. Travolta is so talented. He can do musical (if you count stayin alive as a musical), drama, comedy and suspense. As far as the movie...I would give it a 3 out of 5 stars. I think it is more of a man's flick.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic