Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

to snitch or not to snitch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 7:24pm
I snitch if I want to I ain't afraid of people getting mad at me it ain't no code ya just don't want them to get mad at you and call you snitch if someone was to kill my homie they ain't livin a live I got niccas that are like bros to me if someone does that they can't be forgiven but I may not be the one too make the first move they family might you could mind your business and let the homie's family handle it but it's hard too do that but you can get yourself killed like your friend trying to get revenge.
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Originally posted by shawn don shawn don wrote:

[

Firstly live in the real f**king world. I don't hang with killers and I would hope others wouldn't as well. You are defined by the company you keep. Second did you just try to wax philosophic and fail miserably. Life does not work in the idealized way you seem to think it does. He tries to kill and fails so he gets killed. First you have to analyze how f**ked up that whole cycle of things is. I'm not one to subscribe to the whole white man makes us kill by not helping theory. We've been killing since back in the motherlands however you rarely ever killed someone from your own tribe. Snitching is telling on someone without provocation ala Timmy gets into a fight and Mike who has nothing to do with this tells on him. Thats snitching. Doing the right thing is when your friend is murdered in cold blood and you don't attempt to rationalize it to Street Code. It doesn't exist mainly because it normally doesn't have anything to actually do with the honor. Maybe once but not now. Its the man not trying to do whats right and rationalize it as I did the right thing in my own twisted way. Know that if its your friend then you yourself are connected and its your choice what you do. But if I were ever to see someone killed on my block I'd probably snitch. Drop the dime. Whatever you want to call it because I live in and hope to always live in a community where I feel safe. You can't place a price on safety. By the way I'm form the Del Paso block of Sacto. .

First off i do live in the real world brother. i have lived in the projects, the most racist parts of town, prison, the military, and the most violent parts of town and in my experience they all are a different world to me. i have been to trial where the police have given false testimony on me to portray me as a racist.i have been in the military serving my country and they turned their backs on me when i needed them. i walked my homie half way home when i was 17, and he didnt make it. he was shot in the back of the head by some kids of the other race and they were aquitted of all charges due to claiming self defense to a unarmed man. they moved away after i attempted my revenge and i told myself never will i let another get away with it. my uncle was shot 48 times with ak47's by two men and they served 15yrs and was released on parole. they day of their release they both were murdered and my cuzo beat the charge. some random ass n**** told on my cuzo, and he later was shot in the head and neck but thru the grace of god he lived. cuz doin 11 yrs on that attempted murder charge which was reduced to assault with a deadly weapon with a plea but he will be home in 09. now if you telling on someone who murdered someone close to you i have no problem with that but when u say sh*t like if ANYBODY on your block get murdered you telling then yeah i dont agree with that. if you dont have the slightest clue to who it was that was murdered and who shot him and why it happened to me thats a big problem. you dont know the basis of their beef and in some cases some people deserve to die. could have raped their daughter or anything, im just saying, to me being safe is minding my own f**king business and staying out of every one elses. i mean really if you are not a innocent person then i could care less about what the f**k happens to you. i have my own life and problems to worry about..i may feel bad for you and your family but its not my business i need to be worried bout me and my family..and even so if a inoocent person is harmed im stll not goin to police i might tell the family whats up if i feel the need to do so but to me talking to police is out..i dont f**k with em never have never will..thats MY CODE.......but anyway still my queston to you is WOULD YOU GO TO COURT AND TESTIFY...and not just to you but to anybody who said they would tell? Of course you would if it was your homeboy but if you saying that you would tell if you seen anybody get killed WOULD YOU GO TO COURT AND TAKE THE STAND??????????????????

And what white man helping us kill theory sh*t u speaking of..never crossed my mind a day in my life..i have plenty of loyal white friends and customers..to be honest, no offense, i thought u were white

(12yr old female cousin murdered, her pops murdered and her sister got paralyzied all in the same incident...two of my n****s paralyzed, one in a incident where i was shot twice, close friend murdered executon style, another died taking 5 to the chest over a female, another shot in the back of the head walking away from a fight...all of their murderers are locked up except one which is dead...and they better pray they stay in the box)

Edited by shawn don - August 31 2007 at 8:34am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic