Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

to snitch or not to snitch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to snitch or not to snitch
    Posted: August 09 2007 at 11:26pm
if u were a witness to seeing one of your closest friends getting murdered and u witness the sh*t...would u go to police and tell?
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 12:42am
Of course. Its not like the murderer was ur close friend, if it was den that is snitchin.

Personal Record: 6-0!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 12:50am
I know dis might sound kinda reckless, but if I saw somebody kill 1 of m closest homiez, i'm finna kill dey ass. Wouldnt b no need 2 tell da police then. Thats only 4 1 of my closest homiez tho.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 6:36am
Originally posted by shawn don shawn don wrote:

if u were a witness to seeing one of your closest friends getting murdered and u witness the sh*t...would u go to police and tell?

No because if I'm there they would have to kill me too, or else I'm comin back and clappin everything movin!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 7:30am
i wuld knock da guy out, take him to my house and slaughter da mudaaf*kkaaaa.
il be like da guys from hostel
PrOdUcTs ArE LiKe ProTeIn PoWdEr, BrUsHiNg Is LiKe gOiNg GyM; yOu CaN uSe As MaNy PrOdUcTs BuT ThEy WoNt MaKe YoU SpIn
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 7:55am
In the hope of sounding like I'm doing something I actually would do I would probably have some long drawn out schemes and sh*t. S7EVIN!!!!!!
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

In the hope of sounding like I'm doing something I actually would do I would probably have some long drawn out schemes and sh*t. S7EVIN!!!!!!

thats how i feel too homie
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

Of course. Its not like the murderer was ur close friend, if it was den that is snitchin.

Thats whats wrong w/people.

Even if it was a close friend, that still ain't snitchin.
Its the same principal as snitchin, but the loss of a human life
is on a whole nother level.

I could see if it was robbery or grand theft or even assault or somethin
like that. Thats petty stuff (unless its a gruesome assault) and that is snitchin.

But if that person takes a life then that can't go ignored.
I can see if you felt scared for your life and didnt wanna tell
out of fear, but you tellin me you wouldnt tell because its
"snitchin"!?

GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE!

Snitchin is like some code huh? You got no honor if you snitch?
Well if it was murder, the murderer broke the code of honor when
they took a human life!

true.......and deep
Frm this
To This
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 5:16pm

Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

like that. Thats petty stuff (unless its a gruesome assault) and that is snitchin.

"snitchin"!?

GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE!

they took a human life!

I totally agree, people in the hood take that snitchin sh*t to damn far.  Thats why a lot of murders are unsolved because people are scared to tell what they saw.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2007 at 9:24pm
You better snitch man what you talkin about. You just gon let your peoples die in vain
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 1:02pm
well acually i do think snitching is some kind of code, at least the way i grew uo anyway..problem is no one respects the code so now a days n****s really dont kno what snitching is and dont respect the consequences because they can get away wth it..the first response that  i was expectng never came which was "depends on what he got shot for",,for instance if your friend shot dude the day before and didnt off him and dude came back blasting and killed ya people..then NO..u not suppose to say sh*t, not a damn thing. or if ya homie robbed this cat for 20 something stacks and he get got then nah u cant snitch...they way i see it if you playing the game and u break the rules then you subject to pay..and if u really a player then u gonna play it the way it supposed to be played which is an eye for an eye "you shoot my dog imma kill ur cat"...but thats just me and how the game supposed to be played in my opinion but n****s have no honor now a days....im just not the one to be doing the police work, thats what they get payed for, thata who u are depending on to protect you then let them get off their asses and do their job..its to a point now where cops dont even investigate they just sit around and wait for a phone call to solve the case and being a victim on snitching myself i just have no respect fot snitches...let God do his job and the police also. if they dont suffer in prison then trust they will get whats coming to them by the one upstairs if he feel they deserve it....STOP SNTCHING!

Edited by shawn don - August 12 2007 at 1:05pm
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 1:13pm
No seriously stop f**k you and quit with all that childish bull sh*t.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 2:57pm

i didnt quite understand that.........?
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 3:08pm
You just have to know when and when not to snitch if somebody suspicious is repeatedly askin you if you know somebody that has some of them goods, then of course you don't sing. I don't care what Camron says if there is a serial killer living next door to me I'm singin like a canary because he effin with my lively hood just by living next door to me who knows maybe me or my daughter might be next so thats not a risk I would be willing to take Final Verdict:(Serial Killer) Start singin like a canary

Waves(2001-Present)
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 9:57pm
My view of snitching is when your in the sauce too and you rat your partner in the crime, to save yourself.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 6:34pm

You keep trying to justify things that aren't justifiable. He may have tried to pop him but not helping law enforcement with helping to fix society doesn't help the world out either. There is and hasn't been a code of honor to the streets since the 70s.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 10:39pm

You keep trying to justify things that aren't justifiable. He may have tried to pop him but not helping law enforcement with helping to fix society doesn't help the world out either. There is and hasn't been a code of honor to the streets since the 70s.

oOOo so f**k me? LoL......
                                            First off its funny to me how u would help the police find a man that shot ur friend AFTER he shot him first but if it was the other way around then i guess u helping fix society  by not telling on ur boy...So if u shot a n**** and he bust ya ass back u goin to tell smh...secondly wtf are YOU doing to help the world out OUTSIDE of snitching? Third there is a code of honor it may not apply to EVERY street n**** in the world but I still hold true to that code..reason being  the ONLY n****s i f**k with i have been knowin them for 15+years and we are that loyal to each other so anybody outside dont really matter. i wouldnt tell on them for NOTHING and the same goes for them..hell i wouldnt even tell police if YOU shot ME..having a man sit in the box and rotting isnt no where enough near the physical pain and torture i would wish upon them (if they did something to me or my fam) and it would not satisfy me one bt to kno this man is locked up away for years and i cant get to him for my revenge..to ME thats a lose lose situation so yeah it still is a code but EVERY n**** dont respect it and EVERY n**** aint a street n****, like yourself but thats not a bad thing but it shows y u speak the way u do on the topic and furthermore i asked what would YOU do..knowing when i asked that EVERY one wouldnt do what I would do and i dont expect them to and i dont think they are right or wrong for what THEY would do just because i feel differently..so with that said I ant tryin to justify sh*t f**ka....i cant say f**k u too cuz i dont even kno u kid..Im gonna assume that if you even were to help out the law you would do it on the low low and wouldnt even wanna take the stand or let it be known that you "helping to fix society"

Edited by shawn don - August 14 2007 at 10:40pm
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 1:26am

"snitchin"!?

GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE!

they took a human life!
True...u don't play when it come to killin
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 5:26pm
HELL YEAH!
i gotta have ya homeboys back b4 respectin his killa by not snitchin
if you aint gonna clap back, you need to give him some justice, at the very least

there should be no controversy about this one

think real life homie
www.datpiff.com
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 5:39pm

[

oOOo so f**k me? LoL......
                                            First off its funny to me how u would help the police find a man that shot ur friend AFTER he shot him first but if it was the other way around then i guess u helping fix society  by not telling on ur boy...So if u shot a n**** and he bust ya ass back u goin to tell smh...secondly wtf are YOU doing to help the world out OUTSIDE of snitching? Third there is a code of honor it may not apply to EVERY street n**** in the world but I still hold true to that code..reason being  the ONLY n****s i f**k with i have been knowin them for 15+years and we are that loyal to each other so anybody outside dont really matter. i wouldnt tell on them for NOTHING and the same goes for them..hell i wouldnt even tell police if YOU shot ME..having a man sit in the box and rotting isnt no where enough near the physical pain and torture i would wish upon them (if they did something to me or my fam) and it would not satisfy me one bt to kno this man is locked up away for years and i cant get to him for my revenge..to ME thats a lose lose situation so yeah it still is a code but EVERY n**** dont respect it and EVERY n**** aint a street n****, like yourself but thats not a bad thing but it shows y u speak the way u do on the topic and furthermore i asked what would YOU do..knowing when i asked that EVERY one wouldnt do what I would do and i dont expect them to and i dont think they are right or wrong for what THEY would do just because i feel differently..so with that said I ant tryin to justify sh*t f**ka....i cant say f**k u too cuz i dont even kno u kid..Im gonna assume that if you even were to help out the law you would do it on the low low and wouldnt even wanna take the stand or let it be known that you "helping to fix society"

Firstly live in the real f**king world. I don't hang with killers and I would hope others wouldn't as well. You are defined by the company you keep. Second did you just try to wax philosophic and fail miserably. Life does not work in the idealized way you seem to think it does. He tries to kill and fails so he gets killed. First you have to analyze how f**ked up that whole cycle of things is. I'm not one to subscribe to the whole white man makes us kill by not helping theory. We've been killing since back in the motherlands however you rarely ever killed someone from your own tribe. Snitching is telling on someone without provocation ala Timmy gets into a fight and Mike who has nothing to do with this tells on him. Thats snitching. Doing the right thing is when your friend is murdered in cold blood and you don't attempt to rationalize it to Street Code. It doesn't exist mainly because it normally doesn't have anything to actually do with the honor. Maybe once but not now. Its the man not trying to do whats right and rationalize it as I did the right thing in my own twisted way. Know that if its your friend then you yourself are connected and its your choice what you do. But if I were ever to see someone killed on my block I'd probably snitch. Drop the dime. Whatever you want to call it because I live in and hope to always live in a community where I feel safe. You can't place a price on safety. By the way I'm form the Del Paso block of Sacto. .

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - August 30 2007 at 5:43pm
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic