Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need a short asian hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Buzzed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buzzed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need a short asian hairstyle
    Posted: August 11 2007 at 10:35pm
First off, can I just say how glad I am that I found this site? I've tried 3 others that have absolutly no forum participation, which made them useless.

I've had long-medium hair my entire life, and now i'm thinking I want to buzz it off. But I don't know how this would work out with asian hair, or my face shape.

I've always thought that I had a circle shape, but some tell me it's more oval. But even if it's oval, it's pretty chubby, which makes me think it might not work.

Other things that worry me is my hairline and my forehead. I think I have a pretty far back hairline, and the typical asian hairline where it goes really far back around the sides. And I also tihink I have a really big forehead.

So do you think a buzz or a crew is possible?

If not, any suggestions? I definitly want a short cut, with minimal matainance. I also don't want spikey hair.
pauli2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauli2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 3:30pm
The only way to know is to try, right?
Post pictures if you do decide to do so. I'm interested of what the outcome would be.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic