Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Way to Clean New Era Hats

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Way to Clean New Era Hats
    Posted: August 12 2007 at 3:26pm
I need to know the best way to clean New Era hats and keep the sticker INTACT....Is the dry cleaner capable?
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 3:35pm
take off the sticker, put it in the washer
www.datpiff.com
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 5:20pm
Da best way is to go out and by a new one!
lol
Personal Record: 6-0!
T Keezy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T Keezy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2007 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

take off the sticker, put it in the washer

soon as i take da sticker off it dont wonna stick no more

Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

Da best way is to go out and by a new one!
lol

das wut il do soon as im rich

btw good topic meji cuz i be wonderin da same thing
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 3:51pm
spray with soapy water and SCRUB IT TILL DAT B*TCH GET HOT!!!
PrOdUcTs ArE LiKe ProTeIn PoWdEr, BrUsHiNg Is LiKe gOiNg GyM; yOu CaN uSe As MaNy PrOdUcTs BuT ThEy WoNt MaKe YoU SpIn
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 9:50pm
I take the sticker off when I first buy it.
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by iBrush iBrush wrote:

I take the sticker off when I first buy it.

Why??
W/o the sticker its like worth a penny.

iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 10:01pm
I dunno I just like it better.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 11:55pm
He's uppity.
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2007 at 2:58pm
@ stormy if u put it in da washer its gonna shrink.

if i cop a white one i get it wit da black ring thang on da inside and rock a stockin cap wit it on but if u dnt wanna do dat u just gon have to cop a new one.

oh yeah if da sticker stops stickin..........Super Glue dat hoe
Frm this
To This
shawn don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 1:15pm
i never been a fan of the sticker myself because when it finaly falls off that is the only spot on the hat that still have the original color..the washin machine will f**k ur hat up big time they have a gadget u can stick ur hat on and put it in the washer i bought from lids but i never used it cuz i didnt trust it but i believe u can stick the gadget in the dishwasher....but like the other two guys said cop the hat with the black lining inside or buy a new one
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 2:00pm
^^ That's why u gotta keep yo hat fresh in da first place.
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 7:54am
dish washer
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 11:07am
its not the inside of the hat all y hats got black lining its the "bill" the hat is white all around with a black rim
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 1:46pm

See this is why i don't like wearing hats anymore. They're almost the equivalant of a white tee. U wear em until they get a lil bit of dirt on em and then u throw em away because once u wash, the freshness is gone.

U should just try to keep em as clean as possible or scrub it from time to time with a hot wet cloth. I know from experience that once u wash em, they are done for.

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 3:41pm
people can claim your new era hat is fake without the sticker it happened to me a few times and I just keep my hat fresh at all times 
trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 6:16pm
my brother got his hats frm lids and he got sum  stain/water  repellent and alot of other cleaners for his hats and his hats stay brand new
Frm this
To This
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 1:19am
Soak it in some water get a cleaning brush and some DISHWASHER soap and scrub the hat,dry it out and you'll be all good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic