Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sarah harding much shorter again

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Romy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Romy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sarah harding much shorter again
    Posted: August 15 2007 at 1:33pm
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 1:47pm
She always looks like she's having fun whatever styles she has at the time
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 6:16pm
If she keeps going like this, she'll be sporting a crewcut by Christmas.  I think it's cute but then I'm a big fan of pixies.
HAWG
LSUfootball7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LSUfootball7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 10:02pm
I hope she does sport a crewcut, It would look great on her. I like pixies, but crewcuts are better.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 10:15pm
Who is she?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 11:28pm
She is a member of a girl band called "girls aloud".  She is also the ultimo (sp?) lingerie model/spokes person.

Here are some of her other earlier looks...

Personally, i think that new cut makes her look OLD, maybe its the extreme tan look or the color that does it, but eeeewwww!  I think that she is a very attractive person in the above picks, but eeeewwwww!

Edited by conrad - August 31 2007 at 12:59pm
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 12:10am
H-O-T
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 3:21am
Originally posted by Horse Horse wrote:

H-O-T

2nd that
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 1:10pm
HOT!!!  She does short hair so well, wish we had more daily coverage of her here in the U.S.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 10:44pm
I liked it before BUT I like it even more now!
noone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 7:22am
Now, she is simply a blonde beauty!!!!   She also pulls off short hair amazingly.  Of course, I don't think she could look bad with any hairstyle.  She truly is one of those women that looks great no matter what...  My 2 cents.  ;]
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 12:58pm

Ewww she got even shorter.....

Her face looks similar to Faith Hill....

Edited by conrad - August 31 2007 at 1:45pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2007 at 11:08pm
I told you so; she's gonna have nothing by Christmas.
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 10:13pm

Not a big fan of hair in the face but she's still pretty cute

and the back

HAWG
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 5:08am
I would have to say that, right now, this would be my favorite cut on any celeb...I wish my g/f had the hair to pull it off, I think it looks so hot and great on Ms. Harding!
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 7:11am
The back is stunning!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 10:39am

I know many of you won't remember her, but Sarah Harding's haircut reminds me of Joey Heatherton's hair in her prime a few decades ago. Here's a YouTube video showing Joey's hair a tad longer than Sarah.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_rvR_wZGs

Here's a still from that commercial:

Here's a link showing "then" and "now" photos. Be warned that Joey's apparently had a lot of plastic surgery since "then." Of course, she's 63 years old now.

If Joey was popular these days, I would be on here lamenting the day she cut her long hair.

Joey%20Heatherton

Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 8:32pm
She does look alot like Joey; thanks for that trip down memory lane.
HAWG
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 10:35am
      My dad was insane about Joey. As a kid, I never got it. I guess that even way back, I couldn't see beyond the hair! LOL Bob
Rainbow Islands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Islands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2008 at 5:15pm
Sarah Harding's look for the latest GA music video is like a platinum blonde Twiggy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSMosULG5GI
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic