Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BAD SHAMPOOR AND CANDITIONER!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lilhustler8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilhustler8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BAD SHAMPOOR AND CANDITIONER!!
    Posted: August 16 2007 at 11:55am
it says here o.o http://healthnews.benabraham.com/html/your_shampoo_has_bad_toxins.html
is that tru? o.o cause i used it and i just found this link...o.oscary o.o methylchloroisothiazoline o.o
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 9:50pm
That's kind of like when your vacuum cleaner instructions say that the cord contains lead. I know it contains lead - I wash my hands after vacuuming, just in case - but it's dangerous because it accumulates over time and it's dangerous if you ingest a lot of it.  Methylchloroisothiazoline is a preservative that is only used as less than 1% in products. The study (on lab rats?) says it's dangerous but it doesn't say anything about how much preservative they gave to the rats.

Before freaking out about this product, I also would look at the scientific credibility of that web site (it also links to religious fundamentalist groups and apocalyptics). I would avoid this ingredient if possible, but if I can't avoid it then I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

There are many other things in the world that can kill you : cigarettes, cars, copious amounts of creme brulee, etc.

Anais
my LJ, 40 inches long
lilhustler8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilhustler8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2007 at 10:22pm
I THANK U ALOT ^^
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic