Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - You think its cool to bag chicks with your car?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

You think its cool to bag chicks with your car?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: You think its cool to bag chicks with your car?
    Posted: August 17 2007 at 8:43am
Do you think it's cool to bag chicks with your car? I don't. I think it's whack. I got a lot of friends with nice cars but the only way they can bag a chick is if they driving or leaning on their car.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 10:18am

It's the whole package that attracts women.  The car, the 360's, the clothes, the crib, your personality, etc.

DUB-C
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

It's the whole package that attracts women.  The car, the 360's, the clothes, the crib, your personality, etc.

agreed
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 4:06am
Yea but B!tches ain't sh!t. I can be bummy as hell with flip flops and a wholly tee shirt and a girl will still try to holla at you because you have a nice ride.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 12:58am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Yea but B!tches ain't sh!t. I can be bummy as hell with flip flops and a wholly tee shirt and a girl will still try to holla at you because you have a nice ride.

Are you speaking from experience, Gotti?
DUB-C
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Are you speaking from experience, Gotti?
Yea........I have all types of women that try to flag me down when driving or trying to pull up next to me to try to holla when i'm stopped at a light or something.
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 8:30am
In high school even if you have whack car you'll still bag chicks.
lilpitbull2016 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilpitbull2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2007 at 8:41am
Originally posted by iBrush iBrush wrote:

In high school even if you have whack car you'll still bag chicks.

true as long as you got a car

sr 09
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 6:35am

Most females don't care as long as you have a car that ain't all beat up ya figadeal me. On the latest ride I had the Isuzu Rodeo I used to do big time pimpin. The car don't make the player the player makes the car.

Waves(2001-Present)
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2007 at 9:45pm

Yeah its cool.Women want dudes with cars why not use it to book them.

Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
wyangang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wyangang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2012 at 12:15am
Highway you this kind of a thing is silly , even then how complex intruders who see the exterior money around the desk , they are going to be inviting Duanzhuo *** ang went straight on the bedroom without the need of it? You stupid , through which human everyday living one of the most worthless position for any child who will , your companion are going to be there with your head , just a few eyes have viewed them will understand . christian louboutin wedges twelfth affirmation and said: human bomb instill the spiritual beliefs of younger soldiers will never possess the form of eyes , their eyes only over the relief of fever and seem ahead to when you have been even type of setting, the eyes are shining light , that��s the type of circomestance need to light to live in this christian louboutins town Cheap Christian Louboutin, meet up with these situations , as christian louboutin shoes well as Ash.ab.alHijr, I truly can not discover the item of other eligible you this person ! ended up firmly tied , otherwise Christian Louboutin Ankle Boots, the minute actually rushed on the like , marked with many punches at that confront Christian Louboutin Outlet, that seems to learn all the things about how the mind-set be ? flaunt it? still want to use this form to humiliate purchase christian louboutins?! you happen to be now my prisoner , so that you would not have an opportunity to appeal also to employ an attorney , but really don't assume simply because you're a small , so what do outrageous factors , I will tolerate . christian louboutin wedges will peel effortlessly thrown to the fringe of the plastic bags , explained: my brother and that i he isn't going to tolerate cheap christian louboutin any danger as there'll not be taking a look at the christian louboutin outlet moment could not but come to feel an aversion to cold eyes
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic