Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

finally blonde woo hoo !:D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blossom_102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blossom_102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: finally blonde woo hoo !:D
    Posted: August 17 2007 at 12:45pm
From Black To Blonde!!

Edited by blossom_102 - January 09 2008 at 4:50am
xXxBooxXx
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 12:50pm
Looks great!  KEEP IT BLONDE!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blossom_102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2007 at 12:52pm
thanks,im gna xD
xXxBooxXx
becci_boo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becci_boo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2007 at 8:06am
well done! have you had much damage from it? Im going to the hairdressers in 2 weeks to get highlights and eventually go blonde all over.

x
nitamac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitamac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2007 at 3:51pm

what were the steps to be blonde

i said i would never do this again!.
Gemma.L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemma.L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 7:07pm
I've gone from black to bright orange!! Can anyone help please? I can't afford to get it done professionally. Thanks
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 12:04pm
Wow you look great.  Much sexier with Blonde hair.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2007 at 11:24pm
I'm currently in the transaction from black to blonde, also. You're right, it is hard! Right now i'm honey blonde but I have all sorts of low lights and highlights because I lightened by getting foils. I  have to use treatments all the time because the bleach is drying it out, and I had to get lots off because the ends were gross, unfortunately. Hopefully it will be worth it!
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2007 at 3:44am
Hey Blossom,did you do it yourself or go to a stylist?

You look lovelyparty

Edited by julesyjul88 - December 08 2007 at 3:44am
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2007 at 9:43pm
I really want to know the steps and how much damaga was caused.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2007 at 11:14pm
Me too,Please share Blossom!
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 4:34am
Yo Blossom! lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 7:29am
Me guess Blossom has left the building LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blossom_102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 4:23am
heya people
i done my hair myself as the hairdressers would not touch it due to how much damage would be caused!they advised me to gradually go lighter but to save embarresment by having multi-coloured hair they told me to go a red colour,and told me it would have taken years to go blonde properly.im a very impatient person so neva listened to a word!lol
i used self bleaching kits at home but there was quite alot of damage!i bleached it once every two weeks and used loads of conditioner to stop it drying out!
my hair used to be down to my bum and black n now its to my shoulders!my hair has onli just got back to normall but because its so short i use glue in extensions!i miss long hair so much :( !!!
dying my hair black was the worst thing i could of done!
love Sarahxxxxxx

xXxBooxXx
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 7:56am
Well your hair looks to be in great shape in your pic, Sarah. You are a fantastic blonde. Very attractive. What blonding kit did you use?

Edited by Jojoswr - January 09 2008 at 7:59am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2008 at 8:07pm
Yes,your hair looks good in your avatar. Thanks for filling us in!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2008 at 5:16pm
i normally prefer hair dark   but you totally rock the blonde   KEEP IT!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2008 at 1:43am
I do, had very long dyed dark hair which is now shorter due to the damage i had to get off it. My new love? Clip in extensions. My god they are so fun. I can now have hair past my boobs that i can curl, dye, wash... i love it!

Also, I can't believe you did this yourself! I've started bleaching my own hair since having it lighted at the hairdressers and find it quite easy, but i can't believe you started from black! Amazing, good job! Clap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blossom_102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2008 at 12:00pm
dont clip in extensions annoy you?myn end up falling out!
i use glue in extensions,people say you get loads of damage but myn is great if taken out properly.
i get the pre-tipped ones and just use a heatwand,plus i order online which saves money.i feel way better knowing they arnt going to fall loose while walking round the shops!lol xxx
xXxBooxXx
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2008 at 3:17am
I can't even feel them once they're in. And i've never had them fall out, but then again I haven't been using them that long. I only wear them out clubbing, couldn't be bothered during the day.

Do you wear human hair?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic