Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pics from The Chi

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 10:44am
u spinnin hard
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 12:18pm
You came out killin the game. Keep doing what your doin.
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

trynagetdem360s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trynagetdem360s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 10:24pm

(flava Flav's voice) WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frm this
To This
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 11:23pm
Next level!? Which level is that? You're already where you need to be. Good ish! Thumbs%20Up
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 11:29pm
I just never feel its not my best, and that I could do better.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 11:52pm
That's the spirit bruh...stay hungry!!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2007 at 11:58pm
this is how noobs supposed to come to hb thank u
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 12:25am
lol...That would be great! Imagine it...everyone would know what they're doing so we can just post updates, battle, and talk about the girls we see on the daily. el oh el.
But this site would be boring without newbies...they're pretty much keepin it alive right now cuz we vets have gotten lazy...I remember back when i used to post almost 100x a day...literally. el oh el But i'll be more active later on.

Edited by King Cash - August 19 2007 at 12:33am

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 12:27am
^^^Lazy bastards lol

Waves(2001-Present)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 12:40am
But back on top...Your texture is pretty much identical to Supafresh's (your hair is just darker):

You:

Supa:

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 12:52am
Look like I have a twin. Hey even has the same type of head shape as me
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 1:05am
The best debut since, Dub-C.
DUB-C
antadwg313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antadwg313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 1:56am
speechless
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 3:09am
Really nice texture and I like the back as well.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 1:13pm
yeah very identical to supa he just need to get his brushin game up to really match grisytle
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 2:11pm
No offense, but I cant stand when cats that are spinning like crazy come on here as a newbie asking what we can do to help, and what we think bout they waves....Man, they know they r spinnin before they created a username, hell dude comes on here askin for help when he should be giving some cats on here pointer....Man, ur ish is spinnin, but I KNOW u already knew that...I mean, u took good pics and everything, some peeps still haven't figured out how to do that so its obvious ur not knew to this at all. ur a veteran somewhere....Nice waves, keep killin!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

No offense, but I cant stand when cats that are spinning like crazy come on here as a newbie asking what we can do to help, and what we think bout they waves....Man, they know they r spinnin before they created a username, hell dude comes on here askin for help when he should be giving some cats on here pointer....Man, ur ish is spinnin, but I KNOW u already knew that...I mean, u took good pics and everything, some peeps still haven't figured out how to do that so its obvious ur not knew to this at all. ur a veteran somewhere....Nice waves, keep killin!
Actually I get alot of hate from people every where I go. People don't even think my hair is real or they say "yeah you getting there" type of stuff. Hell even my know brother hate and say "your not as good as I used to be." So I thought come here and see if you all could help me fix the flaws that I had or at least noticed. I wasn't on no c*cky stuff. Just trying to learn more. As for the mirror techique, I told you all I have been coming to this site for at least a year. But final noticed why people always had mirrors in their pics when I saw chrisdog pics. But on a positive note, I am honored you consider me a vet.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 3:15pm

Also, I have to be a newbie. I only have 32 posts and would you rather have a newbie come the site that has a least tried to wave instead of waiting from somebody to tell him what to do

Edited by Gristyle - August 19 2007 at 3:22pm
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 3:38pm
True but you are making nitpicking very hard for us right now though because you came beastin!!!

I wish I can get my back like yours but I have mixed texture and my back gets like 3 or 4 big a$$ waves your texture seems to be even all around and keep up the good work take pics look at them and you be the judge of what you need to improve on because you are far along on the path to mastery.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - August 19 2007 at 3:41pm

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

Also, I have to be a newbie. I only have 32 posts and would you rather have a newbie come the site that has a least tried to wave instead of waiting from somebody to tell him what to do

No he means to the wave game not the site. Did you get a PM from JaySole Gris?
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic