FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shaved Part Line In Eye Brow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by JMAN21 JMAN21 wrote:

i cant risk having those were i come from (L.A. Area) becuz the majority of most major gangs come from the L.A.-Long Beach-Compton Area. and no offense to any1 but i think its safe to say that South Central and East L.A. have the most violent gangs of anywhere in the U.S., right?

No and yes. MS13 anywhere blow that out.
Originally posted by clypsekid clypsekid wrote:

NO DONT GET UR RIGHT EYE BROW,,das gay mann.
das like only havin ur right ear pierced... U JUS DONT DO THAT.
if anything just get any number done in ur left brow, or both if u want BUT NOT RIGHT

Hes from the U.K. so that means the left is the one you don't want pierced.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 1:28pm
piercing is gay no matter what ear you get it in in my opinion because people are trying to copy a womens style thats like wearing women clothes to me   
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 1:55pm
25cent, you dont know whuts cool, lol jp

but that sh*t aint gay to get a piercing
back in the day(egyptiAN TYPE sh*t)

guys rocked them eirings hard
lol
www.datpiff.com
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 2:01pm
That eyebrow sh!t played out with Big Daddy Kane. You mine as well grow a high top fade and get some Hammer pants while you at it.
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 2:05pm
Man, all dat throwback late 80s and early 90s ish is TRYING  come back, but I won't help it. Crazy parts, parts in eyebrows, duck tails, shags...Man, I went to this young club last weekend and saw flat tops, high top fades, gumbees....and shags (or whatever that patch of hair across ur neckline is) Its crazy to me
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Man, all dat throwback late 80s and early 90s ish is TRYING  come back, but I won't help it. Crazy parts, parts in eyebrows, duck tails, shags...Man, I went to this young club last weekend and saw flat tops, high top fades, gumbees....and shags (or whatever that patch of hair across ur neckline is) Its crazy to me

If I see anybody in the club with a Gumbee cut in the CHI, I'm gonna roast his a$$ out the club. LOL
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Originally posted by JMAN21 JMAN21 wrote:

i cant risk having those were i come from (L.A. Area) becuz the majority of most major gangs come from the L.A.-Long Beach-Compton Area. and no offense to any1 but i think its safe to say that South Central and East L.A. have the most violent gangs of anywhere in the U.S., right?

No and yes. MS13 anywhere blow that out.
Originally posted by clypsekid clypsekid wrote:

NO DONT GET UR RIGHT EYE BROW,,das gay mann.
das like only havin ur right ear pierced... U JUS DONT DO THAT.
if anything just get any number done in ur left brow, or both if u want BUT NOT RIGHT

Hes from the U.K. so that means the left is the one you don't want pierced.

Willie, MS13 was also started in L.A. by Salvadorian immigrants that wanted to protect their own. but then the gang spread across the nation
Tha_Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tha_Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 7:08pm
omg. lol all i wanna know is wat brow do people usually get it in. idk but i think its tha rite. maybe my barber will know
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Chi-Town_Boy Chi-Town_Boy wrote:

i used to have the slashes in my eyebrow, but people thats in gangs do take that serious

where you from?
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

Originally posted by <strong>Chi-Town_Boy</strong> Chi-Town_Boy wrote:

i used to have the slashes in my eyebrow, but people thats in gangs do take that serious

where you from?
he frm chicago read the name lol
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by knoccy knoccy wrote:

Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

Originally posted by <strong>Chi-Town_Boy</strong> Chi-Town_Boy wrote:

where you from?
he frm chicago read the name lol

lol your silly. Its a Chi thing. When I ask where he is from, it really means what side are you from or what side you claim? Example: South, West, East, Burb, ect.
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 8:01pm
oh my bad im frm the chi too west side to b exact lol
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 8:05pm

oh my bad im frm the chi too west side to b exact lol

Oh yeah. I'm from the south, holding down 95th
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 8:14pm

u go to julian

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 8:28pm

u go to julian

Naw I'm old. I'm in college. Everyone always says that or at least mp
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 8:41pm
oh lol them like the only schools on the soutside ans simeon and some cps schools sprinkled around
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 8:49pm

oh lol them like the only schools on the soutside ans simeon and some cps schools sprinkled around

Thats sad but so true. Is kenwood still the leading school with the most burnin girls?
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 9:02pm
prolly on the southside lol i c julian got sum fine gurls tho but every body on the westside fine except some hypes

Edited by knoccy - August 19 2007 at 9:03pm
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 9:15pm

south side is the only side

I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 10:12pm
westside the bestside
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic