Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get your post up, HB.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:39pm
lmao LOL I can't do that then karen will come and ban me
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:37pm
your a mod, you should just ban the vet group until your in it
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:30pm
I don't know niccas be hatin I guess
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by fresh2def fresh2def wrote:

how can you have over 2000 posts and not be a vet...
4real
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:06pm
how can you have over 2000 posts and not be a vet...
To spin or not to spin...

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 6:24pm
what you talkin about
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 6:17pm
200 posts yaaaaaaaaaay
Aka Doc Shock
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Iono where you got Gristyle from he came august second. 25 cent should be a vet also should post an update too! and according to ur join date uve only been here a year 25 cen!!?!?

niccas won't a update you got one it's not like I don't got waves or nothin and I've been here for a year and sumthin months in october it will be 2 years
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 4:58pm
Lol I'm not even asking for it because I don't like asking questions I solve problems but Dub-C said that it sounds like I want to be an OFFICIAL Vet and everything went off of that. I'll get it whenever they feel like letting me get it. I've been a Vet since 2001 so I don't need the title but if the other Vets officially acknowledge me as a vet then it's all good then that means they have mad confidence in my abilities, and knowledge to share with the rest of the round table and King Arthur I mean Cash el oh ol!

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by fresh2def fresh2def wrote:

no offense to anyone on here im jus askin a question:
Is there not any defined rules for becoming a vet?
I was here when they first started making the "Vet" status. i was one of the first "new vets". All you had to have was a certain post count, sick spinnas, and gave good advice. I think you had to have some wins under ya belt too...

The point is everyone cant be a vet. If there were a lot of vets on here, then what would be the point of havin vets?  And if everyone started to become a vet, there would probably have to be some new category, like super vet, or legendary vet;
this aint dragon ball Z!! 

You're acting like everybody is demanding it. The only people who are really asking for it are Meji and J Kid. I think both deserve it but thats not up to me. Its like what 6 active vets? Fresh got me thinking hes a WWII vet and he trying to keep some Nam vets out.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 2:50pm
plus I would think you all would want more vets because the vets only post 1 message in there every 2-3 days.
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 2:29pm

i thought vet meant you were killing the wave game and helping others with their problems

I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 12:48pm
LMAO
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 9:46am
no offense to anyone on here im jus askin a question:
Is there not any defined rules for becoming a vet?
I was here when they first started making the "Vet" status. i was one of the first "new vets". All you had to have was a certain post count, sick spinnas, and gave good advice. I think you had to have some wins under ya belt too...

The point is everyone cant be a vet. If there were a lot of vets on here, then what would be the point of havin vets?  And if everyone started to become a vet, there would probably have to be some new category, like super vet, or legendary vet;
this aint dragon ball Z!! 
To spin or not to spin...

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 9:17am
welll sh*t i could say ive been here for a year and a half, then ive been here since about las march i forgot my other username tho lol. like seriously completely forgot it

EDIT: I found it, its Habitat i was around since july 12th last year. I made 5 posts then went ghost

Edited by Meji - August 28 2007 at 9:19am
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Iono where you got Gristyle from he came august second. 25 cent should be a vet also should post an update too! and according to ur join date uve only been here a year 25 cen!!?!?

Good looks jay, but I been here for a year. I set up an account early august
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:17pm
me and j kid should be vet
its a 2 for 1 speacial, lol
www.datpiff.com
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:06pm
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 6:00pm
25cent and jkid definitely needs to be a vet 
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 5:57pm
Gristyle and J-kid definitely deserve 2 be a VET
Personal Record: 6-0!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic