FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get your post up, HB.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 4:03pm
Yeah. But what drove me here is the level of discussion. I would be on at 2 A.M. in off topic talking with Three Six about some really random sh*t like we were both Piffed. If this were to die though I made some good friends in You, Jay, TSOH, and Sleepy And Jkid. Overall the convos have died down.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 3:56pm
Yep cus on 360 n****s be averaging 20 responses on each post. Over here you lucky to get 20. We killin ourselves.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 3:48pm
Thats true. I think it started when Cash asked that people stop cosigning. It was annoying but thats how progress works.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 3:33pm
Also too many badass VETS who don't think theyre input is needed. If someone makes a post leave a comment, some encouragement something, don't just browse and leave cause you too spinnin to post or something.

Let em know that you see improvement and sh*t....Some people don't even get attention on their posts get like 3 comments back and then it falls to dreadful page 2. Everybodys input is appreciated.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 3:30pm
Not blaming anyone but adding another wave forum dont do much but take away from here. Sleepy cool and I'm a member on his site, thats just what I think. Man & @ the new wavers things you right, but you got a lot of n****s coming up in their wave game.

Willie, C Fiftie,  Myself, RJizzle, a lot of guys the Army guy, a lot of people wil be bringing the heat within the next 3 months. We quiet now but we doin our best to keep the forums live.

Edited by Meji - August 25 2007 at 3:31pm
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 3:20pm
well maybe cause you've been on this site longer then me, but like like HB though.
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 3:14pm
Wait Sleepy did what? He started his own forum and runs it. He never advertised it except for a quick bid in the shoutbox. That kinda says how much people want away from here. This is my home first and foremost but what exactly is anyone doing about making this a better place. Noob threads need to be moved to getting started almost constantly. There should be a minimum post limit to post in the main 360 forums. All these things would probably help. Optional skins that do more than just change the main color. More organized battles. People excepting the blame that maybe its not so active because its just that time. Every forum goes through a period of time where things die down. No reason why they just do. Don't blame sleepy though. There is literally nothing about his site that is very attractive. The colors are dark and drab. Its basically bare bones and people still flocked over there. Hes set up many a battle over here and cooled many a conflict. If we are going to blame anyone lets just blame ourselves. Since the time I joined the majority of people that posted then posted now. Three- Six(Not as often), Cash(Not As Often), Balla, and Chris. They were the big things when I got here and they still are. Maybe we should be trying to up ourselves and push some of them out. Its how it works. Out with old and in with the new. We need a new Cash and a new three six and Connect and Gristyle just aren't as popular.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 2:58pm
lmfao @ chris dog and whale dicks. Man I always refer people to this site. its their decision to stay or move to 360 or wherever. I mean sleep is cool but aint doin nothing but hurting this site with his wave site.

f**kin i put my priorities first such as school etc..i also log a lot of time on the forums but you know i feel its the maltreatment of newer members which causes this site to die.

Dude askin for help last night nig almost had to beg till people paid attention. newbies should be catered to not hated on. when i first joined it was fun everybody was cool n sh*t. as for recruiting if i see a n**** thats cool i tell em about the site, but truthfully i aint got black friends, infact no friends i just moved and yeah.

hip hop forums is dead

dont let the wave forums die...our competition is only getting stronger. so u know as HB gets weaker. im here for da long haul tho :)

Edited by Meji - August 25 2007 at 3:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 2:19pm
Huh? The whale dick thing was out of left field. I saw and read the topic. It was kinda dumb as if we aren't swimming in all kinds of semen when we go to the beachs but it had some replies. Personally I can hardly read Ice Mans posts I don't think I would have stayed long if he was posting on a daily basis when I joined.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 1:15pm
 i agree cuz that whale sh*t is weird, if u have a personal fetish 4 whales u ain't gotta tell us
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 12:59pm
Quote ?????????? YALL ON SOME GAY SH!!!TT FORREALL I REMEBER BACK WEN JBOOOG AND CED =CLARK AND SJAY AND DEM WERE ACTIVE THEY WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS SITUATION WE WOULD HAVE ALL TEAMED UP ALREADY AND WENT TO OTHA SITES AND IAH AND ASKED THEM TO COME OVA I ANIT TRYNA COME DOWN ON NOBODY BECUZ I GOTZ MAD RESPECT FOR YALL BUT WE NEED TO GET OUR AZZEZ MOVIN BIG TIME BECUZ SINCE I'VE BEEN ON TILL NOW I THINK WE DONE LOST AT LEAST 30 MEMBERS AND WE EVEN HAD SOME GIRLS ON HERE TRYNA GET WAVES SO NOT TO BE DISRESPECTFUL BUT YA'LL NEED TO SHUT THE F**K UP AND GO START RECRUITIN I ALREADY REGISTERD TO 2 SITES ALREADY POSTED UP SOME PICS AND IS WAITIN OR A RESPONSE WHILE U GUYZ RE STILL TALKIN ABOUT DOIN IT COME ON OUR SITE IS DIE NOW I HAVENT BEEN ON FOR A WHILE AND WAT IT LOOKS LIKE I DONT SEE BIG ANYMORE I DONT KNOW IF HE CHANGED HIS NAME TO SLEEP B OR JUSS LEFT AND WE GOT A NEW MODEREATOR BUT NO DISRESPECT SLEEPY BUT DIS SITE IS FALLIN OF BIG TIME I WISH I WOULD HAVE BEEN MODERATOR BECUZ B4 YA'LL I ASKED KAREN A LON TIME AGO AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD HOOK ME UP WIT DA JOB ( BUT SOME SH!!!T HAPPENED)BUT WE OVA HERE TALKIN BOUT WHALE D!!!CKS AND SHIDD AND REPOSTIN UP NEW TOPICS THAT ANIT NEW ITS THE SAME SHIDD FROM A DIFFERENT USER WITH DIFFERENT WORDS BUT THE SAME ANSWER IS WAT THEY GET IN RETURN.........I DONT KNO BOUT YA'LL MAN WE NEED TO STEP OUR GAME MAD MAD MAD BECUZ WE FALLIN OFF AND WE GON END UP LIKE THE HIP HOP FOURM ( NO OFFENSE) WICH IS SHIDD 2 SO COME ON YA'LL I KNOW YA'LL KNOW I HARDLY SPEAK BUT I BE ON HERE I'VE BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR BOUT 3 YEARS ALMOST SO COME ON YA'LL PKEASE LETS STOP TALKING AND ACUTALLY DO SOMETIN I MITE NOT HAVE AS MUCH RESPECT ON HERE AS THE OTHAS BUT I HOPE U WILL DO AS I SAY AND GET SOMETHING DONE!!!!!!!!!

i agree with him highly
but not with the mod part
and thats f'd up how u asked a long time ago  and u didnt get it : /
we keep saying we gonna do all this stuff
but we dont do it
and we keep saying were better then other sites
but were sitting here talking about whale dicks and all kinds of stupid sh*t like that
and in my opinion
even though we might have some of the better wavers of the 3 sites
were below them posting wise and all that
me honestly ive been at school
doin homework
working
trying to do some other stuff with my life
i have tons of things to do
so even though i dont pust much now im still here reading and watching
but for right now
we need to stop talking about whale dicks and sh*t like that

Edited by chrisdog212 - August 25 2007 at 1:00pm

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 12:19pm
Good job it says get your post up but the post still have to be relevant to whats going on in the previous posts.

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 11:43am
I did LOL
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 11:40am
Whoever is in charge of this forum can delete the posts

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 11:34am
thats still posting nonsense young revenue LOL
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 11:26am
young r turnin into typey4
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 8:16am
Originally posted by Ice-Man Ice-Man wrote:

YEA........SO WAT UP WIT ALL DA MODERATORS

Regular Mod List:

Dutch
Davo
25 Cent
Iwave
Sleepy
Jamaicakid85

All of the above are on here on a regular basis

Waves(2001-Present)
Young Revenue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 2:14am
last one
myspace.com/youngrevenuemusic

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z252/YoungRevenue512/stronger_pic.png" />

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 2:14am
LOLthat was refreshing

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z252/YoungRevenue512/stronger_pic.png" />

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 2:13am

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic