FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get your post up, HB.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
Author
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 12:45am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Wait Sleepy did what? He started his own forum and runs it. He never advertised it except for a quick bid in the shoutbox. That kinda says how much people want away from here. This is my home first and foremost but what exactly is anyone doing about making this a better place. Noob threads need to be moved to getting started almost constantly. There should be a minimum post limit to post in the main 360 forums. All these things would probably help. Optional skins that do more than just change the main color. More organized battles. People excepting the blame that maybe its not so active because its just that time. Every forum goes through a period of time where things die down. No reason why they just do. Don't blame sleepy though. There is literally nothing about his site that is very attractive. The colors are dark and drab. Its basically bare bones and people still flocked over there. Hes set up many a battle over here and cooled many a conflict. If we are going to blame anyone lets just blame ourselves. Since the time I joined the majority of people that posted then posted now. Three- Six(Not as often), Cash(Not As Often), Balla, and Chris. They were the big things when I got here and they still are. Maybe we should be trying to up ourselves and push some of them out. Its how it works. Out with old and in with the new. We need a new Cash and a new three six and Connect and Gristyle just aren't as popular.

I'll try to post more if I can
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 12:55am

Majority of the people on my site r the people that r on both here and my site at the same time and wb members. I think there's only like 5 hb members there. My site cant compare 2 this forum at all. All I have 2 work wit is what they give me. Cant get anything extra. The thing thats hurting this site is the people that dont post and put their input in. Think about it, how many members posted in this thread when we havin an important discussion? They prolly dont even attempt 2 read it and c what its about.

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 3:32am
Started the movement there. I aint got no pics right now bcuz my comp f**ked up and i'm on my laptop. I threw some knowledge in there and I posted a link 2 hb there 2. if anybody else wants 2 help bring mo people here lets get this sh*t goin now. I already threw da first punch, now its time 4 everybody 2 get they kicks in and finish sh*t up.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Also too many badass VETS who don't think theyre input is needed. If someone makes a post leave a comment, some encouragement something, don't just browse and leave cause you too spinnin to post or something.

Let em know that you see improvement and sh*t....Some people don't even get attention on their posts get like 3 comments back and then it falls to dreadful page 2. Everybodys input is appreciated.

For real though, you can look through every thread since I got here and I have left my input on everything I leave no stone unturned.

Waves(2001-Present)
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 7:54am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Also too many badass VETS who don't think theyre input is needed. If someone makes a post leave a comment, some encouragement something, don't just browse and leave cause you too spinnin to post or something.

Let em know that you see improvement and sh*t....Some people don't even get attention on their posts get like 3 comments back and then it falls to dreadful page 2. Everybodys input is appreciated.

For real though, you can look through every thread since I got here and I have left my input on everything I leave no stone unturned.

Sounds like you want to be an official Vet.
DUB-C
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:06am
YEA I BEEN COMIN HERE TO BUILD MY REP FOR A WHILE BUT IM A TRY TO POST ON ERRY TOPIC BUT I ALSO HAVE A BETTER IDEA WHY NOT WE SPLIT PEOPLE INTO ALMOST TEAMS OR GROUPS IF ERRYBODYS GON TO DO THERE PART...NOW I KNO PEOPLE ARE BUSY CUZ I START SKOOL TOMMARROW THATS Y IM UP SO EARLY AND ON HERE BUT MY IDEA IS ONE GROUP SHOULD GO SURFIN ON DA NET FOR WEBSITES AND RECRITING THE OTHERS SHOULS TELL PEOPLE PERSONALLY THAT NEED THERE WAVE GAME P TO HIT THIS SITE UP AND TO MAKE A MYSPACE PAGE THAT HAS A LINK TO THIS SITE AND ALSO TELLIN THEM WATS ALL INVOVLED WEN THEY JOIN THIS SITE BECUZ SOME PEOPLE JUS DONT WANNA REGISTER TO A SITE DEY DONT KNOW ABOUT U DIGG SO SLEEPY B OR SOMEBODY LETS GET DA GROUPS STARTED
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:12am
@ Dub-C whenever you guys ready to offically make me a Vet. I'm in no rush at all everybody gets their turn to make Vet eventually if they do what they supposed to do there are probably other people more deserving that have been here longer I just enjoy helping people, being a Vet won't change my knowledge or skill level I'm still gonna be JK wit that AK ya figadeal me lol.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - August 28 2007 at 5:41am

Waves(2001-Present)
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:16am
^^ lol yea jkid
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 11:06am
J-KID DESERVES TO BE A VET
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 1:49pm
I agree with you, Gristyle should be a vet
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 2:04pm

The reason Jkid aint a vet is because of longevity...I don't even think Gvyll is a Vet. Although JKID has all the attirbutes of a vet, as in knowledge, some sick spinnas, and all that good stuff I guess he hasn't been here long enough, I'm sure they can make an exception though

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 4:40pm
I should be a vet I got spinners been here for 2 years and I help out people
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 5:57pm
Gristyle and J-kid definitely deserve 2 be a VET
Personal Record: 6-0!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 6:00pm
25cent and jkid definitely needs to be a vet 
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:06pm
Iono where you got Gristyle from he came august second. 25 cent should be a vet also should post an update too! and according to ur join date uve only been here a year 25 cen!!?!?
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:17pm
me and j kid should be vet
its a 2 for 1 speacial, lol
www.datpiff.com
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:32pm

Iono where you got Gristyle from he came august second. 25 cent should be a vet also should post an update too! and according to ur join date uve only been here a year 25 cen!!?!?

Good looks jay, but I been here for a year. I set up an account early august
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 9:17am
welll sh*t i could say ive been here for a year and a half, then ive been here since about las march i forgot my other username tho lol. like seriously completely forgot it

EDIT: I found it, its Habitat i was around since july 12th last year. I made 5 posts then went ghost

Edited by Meji - August 28 2007 at 9:19am
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 9:46am
no offense to anyone on here im jus askin a question:
Is there not any defined rules for becoming a vet?
I was here when they first started making the "Vet" status. i was one of the first "new vets". All you had to have was a certain post count, sick spinnas, and gave good advice. I think you had to have some wins under ya belt too...

The point is everyone cant be a vet. If there were a lot of vets on here, then what would be the point of havin vets?  And if everyone started to become a vet, there would probably have to be some new category, like super vet, or legendary vet;
this aint dragon ball Z!! 
To spin or not to spin...

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 12:48pm
LMAO
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic