FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get your post up, HB.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
Author
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 2:29pm

i thought vet meant you were killing the wave game and helping others with their problems

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 2:50pm
plus I would think you all would want more vets because the vets only post 1 message in there every 2-3 days.
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by fresh2def fresh2def wrote:

no offense to anyone on here im jus askin a question:
Is there not any defined rules for becoming a vet?
I was here when they first started making the "Vet" status. i was one of the first "new vets". All you had to have was a certain post count, sick spinnas, and gave good advice. I think you had to have some wins under ya belt too...

The point is everyone cant be a vet. If there were a lot of vets on here, then what would be the point of havin vets?  And if everyone started to become a vet, there would probably have to be some new category, like super vet, or legendary vet;
this aint dragon ball Z!! 

You're acting like everybody is demanding it. The only people who are really asking for it are Meji and J Kid. I think both deserve it but thats not up to me. Its like what 6 active vets? Fresh got me thinking hes a WWII vet and he trying to keep some Nam vets out.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 4:58pm
Lol I'm not even asking for it because I don't like asking questions I solve problems but Dub-C said that it sounds like I want to be an OFFICIAL Vet and everything went off of that. I'll get it whenever they feel like letting me get it. I've been a Vet since 2001 so I don't need the title but if the other Vets officially acknowledge me as a vet then it's all good then that means they have mad confidence in my abilities, and knowledge to share with the rest of the round table and King Arthur I mean Cash el oh ol!

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Iono where you got Gristyle from he came august second. 25 cent should be a vet also should post an update too! and according to ur join date uve only been here a year 25 cen!!?!?

niccas won't a update you got one it's not like I don't got waves or nothin and I've been here for a year and sumthin months in october it will be 2 years
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 6:17pm
200 posts yaaaaaaaaaay
Aka Doc Shock
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 6:24pm
what you talkin about
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:06pm
how can you have over 2000 posts and not be a vet...
To spin or not to spin...

JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:23pm

how can you have over 2000 posts and not be a vet...
4real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:30pm
I don't know niccas be hatin I guess
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:37pm
your a mod, you should just ban the vet group until your in it
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:39pm
lmao LOL I can't do that then karen will come and ban me
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:39pm
well the prob with 2000 post= auto wave vet is...this isnt the only forum on this website believe it or notwhat

its easy to have 1000 post and only 250 on this actual forum...so its all gonna go back to how familiar the wave community is to the wave...dude.

Edited by Shockwave - August 28 2007 at 7:40pm
Aka Doc Shock
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 7:43pm
most of my posts come from here before I was a mod I had over a 1000 and never visited the other forums because I wasn't interested when I became a mod of the hiphop area I was active there but still very active over here most of my posts are here and I'm also very active in the hiphop area 
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

lmao LOL I can't do that then karen will come and ban me

25 do it I got your back.
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

most of my posts come from here before I was a mod I had over a 1000 and never visited the other forums because I wasn't interested when I became a mod of the hiphop area I was active there but still very active over here most of my posts are here and I'm also very active in the hiphop area 

...oh i wasnt talking about you...i just re read the last pages...

Aka Doc Shock
fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 12:29am
good point.

fresh2def View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fresh2def Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 12:31am
Originally posted by Shockwave Shockwave wrote:

well the prob with 2000 post= auto wave vet is...this isnt the only forum on this website believe it or notwhat

its easy to have 1000 post and only 250 on this actual forum...so its all gonna go back to how familiar the wave community is to the wave...dude.
good point

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 9:17am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

no offense to anyone on here im jus askin a question:
Is there not any defined rules for becoming a vet?
I was here when they first started making the "Vet" status. i was one of the first "new vets". All you had to have was a certain post count, sick spinnas, and gave good advice. I think you had to have some wins under ya belt too...

The point is everyone cant be a vet. If there were a lot of vets on here, then what would be the point of havin vets?  And if everyone started to become a vet, there would probably have to be some new category, like super vet, or legendary vet;
this aint dragon ball Z!! 

You're acting like everybody is demanding it. The only people who are really asking for it are Meji and J Kid. I think both deserve it but thats not up to me. Its like what 6 active vets? Fresh got me thinking hes a WWII vet and he trying to keep some Nam vets out.

I never asked to be a Vet but I would like to be one. I got enough knowledge but you know what my spinnaz aint cold enough yet and thats what its all about, how you gon listen to someone whos waves aint colder than yours ya feel me. I'm hoppin on my grind tho...school has been killin me....I ain't had time to brush a lot.

Edited by Meji - August 30 2007 at 9:20am
Ice-Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ice-Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 3:45pm
YEA I WOULD LIKE TO BE A VET ALSO IVE BEEN YEAR LIKE WAT 2 OR 3 YEARS AND STILL AHVENT BEEN VET BUT THE RESAO MAY BE BECUZ OF THE FOLLOWIN

WAVES ANIT SPININ SUPA HARD BUT DEY SPININ DEY ANIT SUPA FRESH FRESH

GOOD ADVICE I GIVE HERE AND DERE BUT NOT HARD GOOD ADVICE

AND BEIN ACTIVE SINCE SKOOL DONE START DAT HELL MAN
THE KEY TO 360'S IS TO BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
  Share Topic