Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Get your post up, HB.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
Author
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:20pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

But give me til next week and i'll be more active and get to recruiting again

I need 2 make another vid and put it on youtube so I can recruit some mo people 2.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

King Cashes secret mission. Post a pic of your waves on other wave forum. embedded in the picture is a link, everytime the picture is clicked it sends em here!

never know maybe it'll work cash can be like click the pic and it takes you to the place I got my waves from LOL
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:22pm
[QUOTE=Meji]King Cashes secret mission. Post a pic of your waves on other wave forum. embedded in the picture is a link, everytime the picture is clicked it sends em here![/QUOTE

LOL I tried 2 do dat but when u upload it 2 a image host it gets rid of the link.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

But give me til next week and i'll be more active and get to recruiting again

I need 2 make another vid and put it on youtube so I can recruit some mo people 2.

For your site or HB, lol
DUB-C
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:23pm
thats messed up have you tried recruiting 360wave members 
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:26pm
LOL hb. whenever someone ask how I get waves I send em here. I recruited lilpitbull LOL. I got more 2 they just dont post. I recruited like 7 members. hmmmmmmm I think i'll add my site 2 LOL
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:26pm
I sent emails to some 360 members already just a few sensible ones not the obnoxious ones and 360 has ALOT of obnoxious people on there.

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:27pm
yeah I'm scared to go on 
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:29pm

el oh el @ meji. I thought of that before. but what i used to do on WB and 360 is post my pics in a thread and when I'd get a bunch of messages askin 4 my meth I'd do something like:

Barely answer the question, then tell em to hit me up on here cuz this is where i usually am. Etc  

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

360 has ALOT of obnoxious people on there.

Hell yea dey do. LOL @ 25cent, I dont think its that serious.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:30pm

el oh el @ meji. I thought of that before. but what i used to do on WB and 360 is post my pics in a thread and when I'd get a bunch of messages askin 4 my meth I'd do something like:

Barely answer the question, then tell em to hit me up on here cuz this is where i usually am. Etc  

LOL genious
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:31pm
but they will roast you if you say the wrong thing
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:39pm
They gon roast u if u say anything LOL. no reason 2 b scared tho. its just the internet. They gon always run they mouth when they know u'll never c em in person. most of dem n****z some scary ass hoes in disguise. Like dat hoe wavedup. I hate dat n****.
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:39pm

360 knows what the deal is with Dub-C.  When I drop info, they listen and take note of my theories and perspective.

Edited by wave connection - August 23 2007 at 12:40pm
DUB-C
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:42pm
cause you a wave book LOL
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:43pm
Lol only n**** that thinks he special is wavedup4lyfe and aint no one really like that n**** he be one of the ONLY n****s that gets obnoxious in the forums..the shoutbox is ONE but when it comes down to waves most people are cool about it. but a lot of them are very loyal to that site to and if you bring up another site they get protective lol. they all know who da HB nigs is tho its cus we have a smaller POP. but some hardass spinnas too
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Lol only n**** that thinks he special is wavedup4lyfe and aint no one really like that n**** he be one of the ONLY n****s that gets obnoxious in the forums..the shoutbox is ONE but when it comes down to waves most people are cool about it. but a lot of them are very loyal to that site to and if you bring up another site they get protective lol. they all know who da HB nigs is tho its cus we have a smaller POP. but some hardass spinnas too

blue=straight hoe ass n****
red=true
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:49pm
lmao wavebuilder is just a joke 
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:54pm
Oh Sh*t I 4got all about wb LOL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:56pm
We should all band together to recruit members on other sites
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 13>
  Share Topic