Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kill White People

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kill White People
    Posted: August 22 2007 at 12:40am
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 1:15pm
he going overboard fo real...
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 2:16pm
wtf....
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 6:53pm
naw i he went to far

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Young Revenue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 2:21am
I thank him for bringing more un-needed negative attention to black people
myspace.com/youngrevenuemusic

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z252/YoungRevenue512/stronger_pic.png" />
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 1:33pm
yep. this guy is a great example of why racism will never die.

if this was a white person sayin this about blacks, he'd prolly be thrown in jail or something, this would be all over the news, but racism against whites seems to be accepted in the country.

everything he said was so off, i don't even know where to begin. that's prolly why it didn't make news kuz everything he said is just a load of bullsh*t. talkin bout he built his own house so he didn't have to pay "the white people" money. so is he saying he's not paying property tax for that house he built??????? dumbass!!!! if you don't like America you are more than welcome to leave!! and wtf is up with people clapping???

Edited by gnarly_waves - August 25 2007 at 1:33pm
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 3:52pm
SO U SAYIN WHITE PEOPLE AUTOMATICALLY OWN HIS PROPERTY! RACIST!

JAY KAY. THIS DUDE IS A FOOL. LOL
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 10:33pm
Quote yep. this guy is a great example of why racism will never die.

if this was a white person sayin this about blacks, he'd prolly be thrown in jail or something, this would be all over the news, but racism against whites seems to be accepted in the country.

everything he said was so off, i don't even know where to begin. that's prolly why it didn't make news kuz everything he said is just a load of bullsh*t. talkin bout he built his own house so he didn't have to pay "the white people" money. so is he saying he's not paying property tax for that house he built??????? dumbass!!!! if you don't like America you are more than welcome to leave!! and wtf is up with people clapping???

yea racism will never die
and honestly i think ur wrong about the white person part
its his freedom of speech etc
as for him not making the news, it can probably be a small local video type thing
there can be plenty of reasons why
yea everything he said was pretty ignorant... but thats what he beleives
and if thats what he beleives thats what he beleives
so honestly
us/you calling him a dumbass is really ignorant to
because u can go where u want and say what u want
and ur gonna be a dumbass to
cause quite frankly
i think ur a dumbass for saying that he is a dumbass
his beleifs are his beleifs
and hell him building his own house is his own business
if he doesnt want to pay
and he does what he is doing to not have to pay
then thats his life style
people clapping are just showing him his support and that they beleive what he is saying is true
so honestly
i think ur going way to far by saying hes a dumbass real talk
as for america
u just practically said america is white
he never said anything about not liking the US
he said he didnt like white people

Edited by chrisdog212 - August 25 2007 at 10:40pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by chrisdog212 chrisdog212 wrote:

Quote yep. this guy is a great example of why racism will never die.

yea racism will never die
and honestly i think ur wrong about the white person part
its his freedom of speech etc
as for him not making the news, it can probably be a small local video type thing
there can be plenty of reasons why
yea everything he said was pretty ignorant... but thats what he beleives
and if thats what he beleives thats what he beleives
so honestly
us/you calling him a dumbass is really ignorant to
because u can go where u want and say what u want
and ur gonna be a dumbass to
cause quite frankly
i think ur a dumbass for saying that he is a dumbass
his beleifs are his beleifs
and hell him building his own house is his own business
if he doesnt want to pay
and he does what he is doing to not have to pay
then thats his life style
people clapping are just showing him his support and that they beleive what he is saying is true
so honestly
i think ur going way to far by saying hes a dumbass real talk
as for america
u just practically said america is white
he never said anything about not liking the US
he said he didnt like white people

Sleepyare you serious????....first of all if he was white he would definately be in the news....example: don imus...nappy headed hoes........and black people can publicly  say cracka cracka crack without trouble

[IMG]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z252/YoungRevenue512/stronger_pic.png" />
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 1:47pm
OK
so are you telling me now that u want to see some guy on the news talking about white people should be exterminated?
talk about more disrespect to the black race
the only thing don imus did was make more people dislike him
so if you want him to be on the news talking about white people should be extirmenated then hah go ahead all its gonna do is spark more white suprimacists
don imus is more known then whoever this guy is
and plus don imus was talking about the rutgers bball game with tennesee
there in 2 different situations
he was on the air to say it
the other guy was wherever they were hosting it
you gotta think about where different things happen and how
you know what happened to don imus right?
he gets fired and hated by the public even with an apology
you act like its a good thing that the black race can go around calling people crackers etc etc

gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 8:29pm

yah my fault i can get pretty ignorant when i hear someone saying i should be wiped off the face of the earth because of my race. and chris, u sayin he's not paying?? i promise u he's paying. i don't care who u are, even if u build ur own house on ur own property that u own, here in america u gon be paying somebody something for that house, even if u built it completely on ur own. the government, or i guess who he's calling "the white people" is gon be gettin money off u for that regardless. when u get ur own crib u will know this. and this guy was on the air to say this too. this sh*t was live on cspan. so why ain't this getting the attention don imus got? maybe it's just me, but what this guy said was a little more offensive then don imus saying "nappy headed hoes." i dunno, u tell me. but whatev.....

and i'm not being racist, just stating facts, but blacks came up with the word "hoe" and use it freely all the time for years, but it took a white man to say it til blacks realized it's not a good word. now the naacp wanna kill the n, b, and h word. all it took was a white man to say it. smh.

Edited by gnarly_waves - August 26 2007 at 8:31pm
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Young Revenue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by gnarly_waves gnarly_waves wrote:

yah my fault i can get pretty ignorant when i hear someone saying i should be wiped off the face of the earth because of my race. and chris, u sayin he's not paying?? i promise u he's paying. i don't care who u are, even if u build ur own house on ur own property that u own, here in america u gon be paying somebody something for that house, even if u built it completely on ur own. the government, or i guess who he's calling "the white people" is gon be gettin money off u for that regardless. when u get ur own crib u will know this. and this guy was on the air to say this too. this sh*t was live on cspan. so why ain't this getting the attention don imus got? maybe it's just me, but what this guy said was a little more offensive then don imus saying "nappy headed hoes." i dunno, u tell me. but whatev.....

and i'm not being racist, just stating facts, but blacks came up with the word "hoe" and use it freely all the time for years, but it took a white man to say it til blacks realized it's not a good word. now the naacp wanna kill the n, b, and h word. all it took was a white man to say it. smh.

first of all when he said "nappy headed hoes" you know damn well he was disrespecting black people....white people dont have nappy hair.....and he call people ho's who were not hoes lol

Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 12:36pm
don imus made da news not only because of wut he said...also because of who he is and who he works for..its not so much wut he said dat made the news...its the people dat he worked for and his reputation dat made the story..i dont think any of us heard of dis guy b4 we saw dis tape..why would a news station broadcast a story about a guy dat no1 knows that is racsist?..2 compare him 2 don imus is jus crazy..deres no way dey belong in da same category..i agree wit chris dog on dis one..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic