Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breast surgery with Dr Robert Rey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yorkieluvr06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieluvr06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breast surgery with Dr Robert Rey
    Posted: August 22 2007 at 9:18pm
Ok, after many years of researching Breast Augmentation. I have decided to go ahead and get it done. I have chosen to go to LA and get the procedure done with Dr Robert Rey, he appears on alot of Tv shows and definately seems to be the guy to see about boobs lol! So my question is, has anyone out there had any plastic surgery procedures done by him, since I cannot seem to find any reviews on any surgeries he has performed on past patients. Please let me know if you have any info!!
Thank you Wink
lila_baby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lila_baby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2007 at 9:04am

You should join this board http://www.breastimplants411.com/forum/default.asp

and ask around with the ladies there-they've all had or are also interested in breast implants.they can help you with all the decisions that you need to make as well as after care.
 there is a rave on the board about another plastic surgeon in LA he is called Dr. David Kim- you REALLY need to look at his work it is AWESOME! when I move to the US he is the guy I'm gonna do my enlargement with.
here is his link .
Keep me posted. and good luck.
me me me
leducred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leducred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2007 at 9:18am
i have had implants, done and coming around to need them done again , its over 10yrs now. 
Dr. Rey would be great but do know he is not Board Certified.  But I would love for him to do my breasts! 

My implants were, under the muscle, under the breast incision(no scaring at all!), 500ccs in one and 525 in the other- i went from barely an A to a large C.  I want to go large D this time.  I had them done on a Thursday and I was driving myself to the post op on Monday.   Arms were sore, I was off pain meds w/in 2days.   No drains.

s

s
LdyApxr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LdyApxr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2008 at 10:30am
Research, research, research!  I am sure Dr. Rey is probably good but don't make this decision based on his work on his show.  The website posted above it good and so is Yes, They're Fake.  I had mine done back in 04 and have never regretted but I researched and consulted with many different doctors before I found the one I wanted.  Good luck!
lacey girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lacey girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 4:50am
I WOULD LOVE FOR DR. REY TO TAKE MY BOOBS AND PUT THEM IN MY BUTT!! LOL. I'M GETTING MY BOOBS CUT OFF ASAP! I'M MILITARY SO I CAN'T CHOOSE MY DR. BUT THE DOCTOR I HAVE IS OLD WHICH IS GOOD, ( MORE EXPERIENCE) AND I'VE SEEN HIS WORK SO I'M EXCITED!! IF YOU DON''T HAVE ANY, GET SOME, IF YOU HAVE TOO MUCH..(32DDD) OVER HERE, CUT THEM OFF... LOL
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2008 at 7:57am
you definitely want to talk to some clients of his, and most PS's will provide this information for you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic