Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Skin tone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sincere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sincere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skin tone
    Posted: August 25 2007 at 12:25am
is there any products instead of makeup dat can even your skin color on ya face to tha color of tha rest of ya body
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 8:55am
I use and absolutley love a line called mychelle dermacueticals. They have some products that help with skin-tone. My skin just totally glows when I use these products. Another plus is it is all natural. I believe the website is www.mychelle.usa.com  , also,I know you can get it at some health food stores. They have a new line called apple brightening that looks like it might be what you are looking for. I hope this helps some.Smile

I just found the testamony on their website on a page called love letters.

• It's funny to see your testimonials called "love letters"...because that's exactly what I’d call this! I LOVE YOU-I LOVE YOU-I LOVE YOU!!!!!I am 31 years old and a life long Florida resident. I have always had a problem with acne, and; on top of that, I had developed hyper pigmentation due to the constant sun exposure (Irish skin and the beach are not a good combination!). Just last year I was looking into school for paramedical skincare-I was told by the teacher of the class as well as the expert ,who happened to be lecturing the day I visited the school, that there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I could do about the very prominent splotches of white and brown covering my face, neck, and chest! Only a good heavy make-up....I beg to differ!!!!!!!! I SO wish I had taken a picture of the before! In 5 short days; they have diminished to-well-next to nothing in the most literal sense! Thank you for rescuing my face and blowing their theory out of the water! I don't think I'll bother wearing make-up too often anymore. XOXO

• Edited by Alisa06 - September 01 2007 at 9:11am
    Alisa06
    2c-3a ciii
    I want my hair back!!!
     Post Reply Post Reply
      Share Topic