Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

watch me crank my dance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
popsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: watch me crank my dance
    Posted: August 29 2007 at 10:02am
im learning all these dances.. im gonna hit em in the club

crank dat batman
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 12:49pm
that guy looks like a bum, with them baggy ass pants and shirt.
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 6:19pm
Ok. I officially feel old.

Is that what u kids be listenin to these dayz? Man, music is goin down hill.

aaight. Nice moves tho. Can u do that superman sh*t that everyone be talkin about?
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 6:40pm
I feel old and this is my generations summer anthem.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 6:59pm
I actually hate all these new dances especially holla at my feet. If they put on blackface it would look like they were dancing for white people This is just my OPINION, thats what I see whenever I see people doing those dances.

In short I do feel old with all these dances I'm only 20
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
popsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2007 at 9:08pm
i guess its cause im from the south... i just like doing the dances at parties.. its not like i sit there and listen to the music.. i listen to real rap with real lyrics
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 9:01am
u get looks at the parties when u know how to crank any of those dances...i feel left out when everybody on the floor and i don't even know the dance steps
popsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

u get looks at the parties when u know how to crank any of those dances...i feel left out when everybody on the floor and i don't even know the dance steps
yup.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Frizzle1986 Frizzle1986 wrote:

Ok. I officially feel old.

Is that what u kids be listenin to these dayz? Man, music is goin down hill.

aaight. Nice moves tho. Can u do that superman sh*t that everyone be talkin about?

I feel the same way
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 3:15pm
not me I make sure I know all the dances
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by popsson popsson wrote:

i guess its cause im from the south... i just like doing the dances at parties.. its not like i sit there and listen to the music.. i listen to real rap with real lyrics

So why are you listening to this?
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 6:50pm
yeah popsson you were lasting that song in your crib 
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 6:52pm
All i got down right now iz dat SUPERMAN...[thats enuff for me]
popsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote popsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 1:47am
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

yeah popsson you were lasting that song in your crib 
honestly.. i couldnt even tell you who made that song or how it goes after where it cuts off on the video
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 12:50pm
nicca in that song honestly can not rap all he says is the same thing over and over
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 8:14pm
Um yea he make dance music like DJ UNK....he ain't gotta have that good of lyrics
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

Um yea he make dance music like DJ UNK....he ain't gotta have that good of lyrics

Yall kids really scare me. Wack sauce is wack sauce. Dudes these days seem to think that if its a dance song it can be wack and if its more down beat its lyrical. Jimmy was a party song with a message. Wear a f**king condom. Public Enemy made a lot of party music.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic