Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should Lauren Upton Change Her Hair Color?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
anonzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should Lauren Upton Change Her Hair Color?
    Posted: September 01 2007 at 5:41am
The Real Miss Dumb Blonde:

The answer from Miss Teen South Carolina Lauren Caitlin Upton:

Transcript:
Question: “Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can’t locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?”
Answer: “I personally believe… that… U.S. Americans are unable to do so… because… uh…some … people out there in our nation don’t have maps and…. uh, I believe that our, ah, education like such as… in South Africa, and, uh, the Iraq, like everywhere like…such as… and I believe that they should, uh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., or should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries… so we will be able to build up our future…for our children.”

Video:

Video

Unfortunately she got 3rd place after 2 Brunettes.

If she changed her hair color, does she have a better chance?
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2007 at 1:23pm
I don't think her hair color had anything to do with it.  You read her response.... it just wasn't her day to be Miss Teen.  
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 4:42pm
Sleepy
elsa_marie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elsa_marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 3:41am
I think she still has no chance when she changes her hair color. Physical change is just seen. lols
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic