Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Danica Patrick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 11:37am
What I can't understand is why does every female must have have short hair? I guess you can ask the same question to us long hair lovers. I would like to know what do you find sexy about short hair?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 7:31am
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Do you suppose the teammates would threaten to cut his b@lls off?

Ummm, hair does grow back.  :-)
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by jaw5 jaw5 wrote:

When Danica Patick wins her first race her teammates have promised -- threatened? -- to cut off her luxuriant black hair.  Do you think her teammates will really cut off her hair? 

If it's true, it sounds rather threatening.  The following hypothetical analogy isn't quite accurate, but suppose the gender roles were reversed... and some guy was hoping to win the first-ever race as a man.  Do you suppose the teammates would threaten to cut his b@lls off?

Surely, if she (or another woman) were to win an IRL race someday, they could come up with some other rite of initiation?

Leadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 10:29am

BIG open wheel racing fan here.Thumbs%20Up

Danica's much better than Sarah Fisher, Milka Duno, or Katherine Legg.  Why?  Because she is a more versatile driver - she is good on both ovals and road/street coarses.  I don't care for her attitude at times, but would still really like to see her win a race.  As far as sacrificing her hair for a win - IMO she'd shave it in a heartbeat.

And just to clarify - the only one of these women drivers who raced in Nascar was Fisher, and that was in the NASCAR Grand National Division.

kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 5:39am
Came damn close today, got 2nd.... Ran in top 5 good chunk of the race and even led for awhile.

She has 2 3rd place finished and a 2nd this year, not to mention top 10 in season points, so yeah I think she will win a race.

This year is not likely as there only is one more race left next weekend.

It is sponsored by Mr. Clean though, kind of fitting if you ask me, lol.
anonzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 10:34am
Unfortunately Katherine Legge, a British driver who try to enter F1 race crashed during her trial lap /test.

2 Other female racers on NASCAR:

From Venezuela:

Milka Duno

> Ever win

Sarah Fisher may have better chance than Danica or Milka:

Sarah Fisher

Comparison
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 3:38am
Will she ever win a race?
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 4:58pm
No chance, her sponsors wouldn't be too thrilled since that would go against how they are marketing her.
jaw5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaw5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2007 at 4:47pm
When Danica Patick wins her first race her teammates have promised -- threatened? -- to cut off her luxuriant black hair.  Do you think her teammates will really cut off her hair? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic