FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

JUST COPPED

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JUST COPPED
    Posted: September 01 2007 at 11:41pm
I just copped that Kanye West & 50 Cent's new albums. I know what yall thinking they didn't come out yet right? Well technically your right but my boy works at this cd store and they got some advanced copies. I'm still paying for K.West's album though. Anywayz Kanye's album is seriously good, its a few steps up from Late Registration but not better than the College Dropout.

50's LP is a bit different pretty much let me quote myself hold on....

Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Its all promotion, I cant believe people actually buy into what 50 says on tv and on the radio stations. I bought Late Registration it was a good album not great. To tell you the truth the only albums I cop are Nas albums. I dont even care who outsells who all I care about is good music. And time after time 50 proved as well as Biggie, Pac, Weezy, and Jay before him that the formula for a *successful* rap album is club bangers, repeatedly saying Bitches, hoes, n**** dis n**** dat, f**k this f**k that, Sex, drugs, p***y, my guns will blllad bllad bllad bllad, money this and money that  and you will have a platinum album along with catchy hooks, numerous singles, and tight beats.

Now I'm not saying his (50s) album isn't good but I prefer MC's over rappers and Imma leave it at that.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - September 01 2007 at 11:42pm
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 12:22am
MCs spit rhymes that uplift they peoples Rappers spit mostly illegal- KRS 1.
I'm trying so hard not to download. I'm gonna cop Kanyes in store for sure. Got to show my support. Brothers in notes, brothers in spirit.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:35am
^^^CLASSIC

Graduation was pretty good. I heard the leaked version
im gonna buy the cd though. drunk and hot girls was the crappiest their.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 11:33am
I got graduation too i like it. I like homecoming the most. and yeah 50 and kanye got everybody, he even quotes 50 in one of his songs, this was serious promotion.
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 11:38am
yeah I got 50's CD yesterday cause my nephew works in a cd store I tried to get kanye's Cd but he was scared he would get in trouble did you have to pay supa 
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:41pm
i'm coppin kanye sh*t in stores,but i aint payin 4 dat 50. I might listen 2 it over one of my homiez cribs or somethin.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by 25cent 25cent wrote:

yeah I got 50's CD yesterday cause my nephew works in a cd store I tried to get kanye's Cd but he was scared he would get in trouble did you have to pay supa 

Na I aint pay nothin, my boy just  burned me copies of his originals thats all. I am gonna cop Kanye's album on Tuesday though.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 11:16pm
I'm gonna cop it at Walmart and Target. Get two copies. I lwant the different interiors and artwork.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 3:14pm
Aye i got Kanye CD early last tyme...y his CD's always leaking
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 3:28pm
I don't know
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2007 at 3:51pm
Everyones CDs leak right before they come out. Why? Because they ship about two weeks in advance so they aren't any shortages and then employees feel like being anarchists. 
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic