FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wtf need help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wtf need help.
    Posted: September 02 2007 at 8:37pm
let your hair grow and keep getting a trim to even the length also i here that sulfer 8 works
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:20pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

LOL @ SC, but when more than 1 person says people feel more comfortable wit takin the advice. how long u gotta grow yo hair depends on how fast yo hair grow.i'd have 2 wait like 6 weeks witout a line up(The hair there started growin slower and slower since it got pushed back). I was gon grow it back my last wolfin session but i hated 2 look in the mirror witout a line up LOL.

me to...lol it just looks ugly and show pics and that might help??? and it also depends on how fast ur hair grows to like sleep b said...
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:18pm
LOL @ SC, but when more than 1 person says people feel more comfortable wit takin the advice. how long u gotta grow yo hair depends on how fast yo hair grow.i'd have 2 wait like 6 weeks witout a line up(The hair there started growin slower and slower since it got pushed back). I was gon grow it back my last wolfin session but i hated 2 look in the mirror witout a line up LOL.
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:18pm
all depends on how much you messed it up...
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:14pm
4 weeks long enough?
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Sleepy B Sleepy B wrote:

U gotta let yo hair grow pretty long witout gettin a line up.

pretty much the same thing i said...lol

Originally posted by S.C. King S.C. King wrote:

YOU GOT 2 CHOICES!!! either let ur hair grow out 4 a giid min ( i mean until it to a descent length to cut it and it still be the length of what ever # cut ur gettting) OR get a blady and let everthing go back... this happen to me last summer and i let it grow and used doo-gro in the spot were i messed my hair line up...
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:09pm
U gotta let yo hair grow pretty long witout gettin a line up.
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by Ima Try Ima Try wrote:

is there a way u can regrow a pushed back hairline

YOU GOT 2 CHOICES!!! either let ur hair grow out 4 a giid min ( i mean until it to a descent length to cut it and it still be the length of what ever # cut ur gettting) OR get a blady and let everthing go back... this happen to me last summer and i let it grow and used doo-gro in the spot were i messed my hair line up...
gnarly_waves View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnarly_waves Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:03pm
good question! i dunno, i think so, but i'm in the same situation. i tried to edge myself up a few weeks ago with my electric shaver and kinda pushed a part of my hairline on the side back, fortunately it's not really noticeable except to me and my barber fixed it for me, but i still wanna grow it back to where it was.
"but this is the remix, with the cheap tricks, hittin' sweet licks, and I cut the braids off but the waves in the fade'll make you seasick!"

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 7:01pm
I don't think so and why do you ask
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2007 at 6:59pm
is there a way u can regrow a pushed back hairline
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic