FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 42>
Author
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:32pm
Great idea fresh...we can do it in the Off topic section

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:34pm

Yea this was a great idea, the updates will be very beneficial. Only problem with my fitness program is that the food I eat is fatty. I know what I should be eating but I work about 135hours all together from all my jobs together. And I eat a lot of fastfood not recommended. I want to getta cut tomorrow but I have $50 bucks to last me till tuesday and 35 of that is gas and food.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:36pm
I wanted to say in the Journal section but you can't reply to those so in the off topic section most likely. Its not up to anyone else to tell you what to do but I will help dudes who need or ask for it like The Gentleman. Its up to you post it so we can help encourage you and keep you on the right track. I'll give yall the format for the updates in a second.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:47pm

Big up's to Skrill for makin this and breaking the wall that people have while the on the net. Keep up the inspiration.

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Yea this was a great idea, the updates will be very beneficial. Only problem with my fitness program is that the food I eat is fatty. I know what I should be eating but I work about 135hours all together from all my jobs together. And I eat a lot of fastfood not recommended. I want to getta cut tomorrow but I have $50 bucks to last me till tuesday and 35 of that is gas and food.

By fatty you mean high calorie or high fat?
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 10:07pm

How To Sell On Ebay Beginners Guide
http://sosuccessful.net/ebay/how_to_sell_on_ebay.htm

How To Profit And Create Side Income On Ebay
http://sosuccessful.net/ebay/how_to_profit_on_ebay-1.htm

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - September 04 2007 at 10:10pm
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 10:09pm

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - September 04 2007 at 10:22pm
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
lil_thizz_09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_thizz_09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2007 at 11:06pm

man this iz exactly wat i need to dew i need to commit to somethin especially since i aint playin football no more i need to get into shape again i went from like 160 at the begining of the summer to 185 now lmfao so i need to get on mah grizzy ya dig but ive never had a prob wit the ladies so i jus need to get on that workout program

clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 1:38pm
YO PEOPLE I GOT A PROBLEM.
it bout girls and my confidence...
right im a quiet guy and der are most chicks in ma skl im kool wiv but i dont really talk to thats bout it u know.

and im not the type to go to a girl unless i really know they like me nawmeen...
so im wonderin how u nuccas do it coz i know that girls are different in London coz the are STUSH ( basically think they are so perfect no1 can touch them unless u kno them good) and how i should approach them.
Or any nice girl in the street I NEED GAME.. sounds embarrasing but true

Another thing how should i start gaining weight without becoming lazy..
coz i play football (soccer) and im quite tall but short of balance coz im flat footed (fallen arches in my foot, and pigeon toed) and being stronger andheavier could balance that out instead of being tall and skinny.nawmeen

PrOdUcTs ArE LiKe ProTeIn PoWdEr, BrUsHiNg Is LiKe gOiNg GyM; yOu CaN uSe As MaNy PrOdUcTs BuT ThEy WoNt MaKe YoU SpIn
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 4:41pm
I've been what I consider a "G" in every aspect of the game cept waves for a while.

As for cash I be gettin it in all different type ways, the e-way so far is my favorite, n****s just be too p***y to try it LOL.
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by clypsekid clypsekid wrote:

YO PEOPLE I GOT A PROBLEM.
it bout girls and my confidence...
right im a quiet guy and der are most chicks in ma skl im kool wiv but i dont really talk to thats bout it u know.

and im not the type to go to a girl unless i really know they like me nawmeen...
so im wonderin how u nuccas do it coz i know that girls are different in London coz the are STUSH ( basically think they are so perfect no1 can touch them unless u kno them good) and how i should approach them.
Or any nice girl in the street I NEED GAME.. sounds embarrasing but true

Another thing how should i start gaining weight without becoming lazy..
coz i play football (soccer) and im quite tall but short of balance coz im flat footed (fallen arches in my foot, and pigeon toed) and being stronger andheavier could balance that out instead of being tall and skinny.nawmeen

On the girl tip you need to talk to girls period. They don't have to be into you but in order for girls to like you you either need some form of social proof or straight game. I don't know if it airs in England but theres this show th Pick Up Artist. Dude dresses like an idiot but he knows women.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 4:57pm
Change it to fittness females and finance.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 11:09pm
@ Meji...Nice title

@ clypsekid...Willie is right when he said "you need to talk to girls period."
I used to talk to average lookin chicks to build my confidence. el oh el
I talk to a lot of women even if they're not fine cuz most likely they have a friend that's good looking. So when you see em with their friend you can talk to the girl you know then get introduced to they fine friend.

Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 11:24pm
Cash that just wrong.Im 250 right now I'm trying to get down to 200 lbs.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2007 at 11:29pm
el oh el...no i'm not. When I talk to the average one, i'm not flirting, just making a friend

Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 6:22pm
Yeah i sold my PSP on ebay last week for 135. You should start your mylo at a lower price...it'll shoot up there...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180153143885&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT&ih=008

A lot of people think I'm fckin with scams cus of their CC but I'll get yall in on it.
HOW IT WORKS
It may seem to good to be true, but the system of how you make money from them is actually quite simple. Advertisers such as Blockbuster, Netflix, GameFly, Sirus Radio and many more, pay these “freebie sites” to send them potential new customers. From there, the freebie sites pay you a portion of the amount they receive to be that potential new customer by doing these offers and trying out their services or product the advertiser is offering. Basically everyone benefits from this deal since the advertisers potentially gain a new, long-term customer, and both you and the freebie sites get paid. Us here at FreeLunchRoom are here to help you get started completing those offers and getting paid!

How to get started
Before you get started here are a few things you should do to be ready. First is to have a credit card. Offers require credit cards to sign up for their services to make sure you are a unique user. If you do not have one there are temporary solutions, which are prepaid Visa cards. These can be found at places such as Simon.com. Also having a PayPal account. You will use this to receive and send funds that you earn. Last of all, you’ll need to read! It doesn’t sounds like much fun, but it the end it pays off.

If you're SERIOUSLY interested and you trust me, PM me. I will not ask for any of your information or anything. If you need proof this works. PM me. As you can see in my sig I have 2/8 referrals for my 350 dollar prize..I need 6 more....I'm currently paying out 20 a referral...It will cost you a mere 5 dollars for 1 offer which is one credit which equals 15$ profit for 10 minutes...pretty good. So yeah this is what I've been doing.

Edited by Meji - September 06 2007 at 6:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 8:09pm
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 8:11pm
Money Management
Gather Information
So, you're fresh out of High School, no debts, and you want to develop some cash base to launch off whatever you want to do? Wicked.

The first thing you must have to get cash, is to earn it. Whether its doing odd jobs, going to work 8-4, or promoting your own thing, you have to be bringing in cash. Any means you make money, you pile it in under INCOME.

Next, you have to analyze your CORE EXPENSES. A core expense, is anything YOU MUST PAY, as compared to an expense. Bills, credit, vehicles, rent all fall into this category (notice I did not say food).

LOOSE EXPENSES are all other expenses that are variable by you, or otherwise variable beyond control.

So, open up your spreadsheet, and generate something like this.

http://www.sosuccessful.net/forum/at...1&d=1185046243

1. Light Grey-Coloured are the numbers used in calculation.
2. Dark Grey is a calculation.
3. Expenses are (-). (especially if you are the type to use formulas)

So, looking at this chart, you can see I almost double over my expenses, both core and loose.

Credit cards are min payment.

Now, we take a look at these expenses. If you want to cut out money, what can you do without? My phone generates me money, I'll keep that. That daily coffee...I should consider taking that out. Social, we all have a cost I guess.

So, once you've generated that chart, if you want to widen that gap, widen it, make more money, or tighten up whatever expenses you can do.
Focusing that EXTRA Money to Benefit You
To Recap, I have about $2000 every month in excess money.

How can I best use this money to make myself better off? (remember, $24000/yr)

Credit:
Well, I have outstanding in credit...about..$8000.
Lets add this out, assuming I was stable the whole year, with $0 to start out.
+8000 (4 months to get 8k)
- 8000 (to the credit card)
[Result? An additional $415/month]

So NOW, for each month thereafter, I generate $2415 in spare money.

+19320 (8 more months)

So basically, by getting rid of 8k of credit, I generate an extra $415 a month for myself. I save myself...$3320 that would of went to credit (what I'd pay over 8 months to them). Essentially, I only paid out $4680 to my credit card when it's all said and done.

That's one very good example of how you can cut your expenses down.

Smart Purchasing:
Because I deliver food, I was driving a 89 Beretta GT. Insurance...$80 a month (dad's policy). Gas per night, anywhere from $30 to $40.

So, when I saw the 91 S10 Pickup for $2500, 5 speed standard, owned by a mechanic, lady driven, oil changes every 5000km, etc etc, I jumped on it. I used my credit and cash on hand to buy it. I was cash strapped for a few weeks...

Why did I do that? Because I saw the VALUE in owning that truck in comparison to the car, and I always wanted to move to a truck.

So, $80 that went to the car, fire that into the truck insurance, and now I'm only paying about $110 extra?

Alright. But the gas savings. I now spend maybe $15-25 a night. That's $15-25 a day savings in gas by driving the truck. 30 days in a month, that's anywhere from $300-$750 savings. There, taking the lowest number (least risk of error) I'm $190 up already, every month.

And the ability for the truck to carry loads? $20 minimum for loads in this city? All the better.

So, the truck will pay for itself in...probably a year and a half.

---

Another couple examples of buying smart (or not buying at all). I don't own a TV. Nor do I pay for tv channels. I run off a laptop that's over 5 years old. My beer supply cost is larger then my groceries (and I take forever to go though 24 beers). All of my random doo-hickies (ice pack, string, cards, cable adpaters, headphones, whiteout, batteries, etc). It's all in a box. My desk, free. Beer cups hold my change. Clothes? Lying in or around a $10 wooden shelf on the floor. Shoes? Year and a half. Jeans, I was running off 2 year old jeans for the longest time, until I saw a deal for 2 new jeans, marked down from $40 each to $10 (actually, $9). My bed? A futon mattress.

Live simple, spend simple.

---

Investments
If you have the money built up, and you're free of those pesky little interest charges that credit cards have, start making it earn something. Keep it in a savings account so it's earning at least a little bit of change, if not negating bank fees, and as you grow this money, invest it where you know it'll earn money. Mutual funds, bonds, the stock market, a RRSP, etc.

---

Investing for Return
If you feel you're ready to really make something back on your money, real estate, stock market, horse betting, poker (if you have the skill), your own business, eBay, etc. Find something that works for you, and make it grow.

---

And that's really about it to controlling your money.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by fresh2def fresh2def wrote:

we should post updates and help each other out and give tips until we achieve our goals!

The first pic was from August 25th (but i looked the same way until the beginning of this week because that's when i 1st hit up the gym). The 2nd pic was me fresh from the gym for the 1st time and tired as hell. el oh el. I see slight improvements...

Now i just gotta focus on eatin right (tuna, peanut butter, oatmeal, chicken breast, etc)

Any suggestions?

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2007 at 8:43pm
You can see your gaining some weight on your chest. Looking good. I'll post an update fitness wise in a month. LOL Naw, I got pics now but I got a gut I can't lie and some thighs as well. Suck in the gut and thighs aren't noticeable. Got some titties though.Unhappy
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 42>
  Share Topic