FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 42>
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by Kriplah Kriplah wrote:

Tariq Nasheed - The Art of Mackin

http://www.mediafire.com/?cfdn2flzgyr

Good book for if your trying to up your 'game'.

I've seen people pimp this guy countless times and I have the book on my hard drive but I'm never able to get past the intro. Son can't write for sh*t.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2007 at 11:22pm
For those of yall having problems with females as it relates to approaching them I can't help yall with that. I don't approach females at all for whatever reason. What I found that works for me is the laid back approach. I'm naturally laid back anyways so this works in my favor Wink.

Id say about 89% of girls love attention thats why they go out of their way wearing a lot of the clothes that they wear and acting the way they do. I dont give them that attention thusly they come to me & interact. <<< If you get to this stage all you have to do is be yourself and respond with confidence.

If you didnt know this now something is f**king wrong with you but WOMEN like a well-groomed dude. So if your out and about bumming it up don't expect anything other than that platonic sh*t. OFFTOPIC I have the gayest suitemates in the world and their loud as sh*t right now. But I digress, make sure your put together well at all times. I use sarcasm a lot and they respond to that, if you get them to laugh then your money in the bank.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - September 07 2007 at 11:23pm
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:09am

I think that goin to the gym DEFINITELY help out my skills in the bed (i'm drunk right noow}. But i had stamina that i couldn't imagine!! I swear on my waves that we were going for a lil more than 5 hours!! her ass is sleep right now and i'm hungry as fukk!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 6:36am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

I think that goin to the gym DEFINITELY help out my skills in the bed (i'm drunk right noow}. But i had stamina that i couldn't imagine!! I swear on my waves that we were going for a lil more than 5 hours!! her ass is sleep right now and i'm hungry as fukk!

Wake her up and tell her to make you a ham sandwich
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 2:39pm
:)
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 3:20pm
People I need your help on getting that prize in my sig. It's so safe and legit please help me!!! I'm paying 20 dollars out!!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 3:25pm
el oh el...she left around 6am

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 3:31pm

Lol I would have been like Bitch make me some pancakes and don't make me tell you twice!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Kriplah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriplah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Originally posted by Kriplah Kriplah wrote:

Tariq Nasheed - The Art of Mackin

http://www.mediafire.com/?cfdn2flzgyr

Good book for if your trying to up your 'game'.
I've seen people pimp this guy countless times and I have the book on my hard drive but I'm never able to get past the intro. Son can't write for sh*t.

Yeah hes got a sh*t writing style, i found it hard to read fully so i just skipped through some of the chapters. They're is some good advice in it though.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 4:33pm

[/QUOTE]

Lol I would have been like Bitch make me some pancakes and don't make me tell you twice!!!
[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you had waves for 6 years. I feel young in the head 
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 4:37pm

LOL Going on that treadmill and doing 3miles every other day helped me out also. Who swears on waves LOL, just dont slip up and stop working out fam.

@ Meji. What is that thing you keep posting about money fam?
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 4:44pm
Meji I thought about doing it but I don't know if its real or some type of online scam
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 4:58pm

Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

LOL Going on that treadmill and doing 3miles every other day helped me out also. Who swears on waves LOL, just dont slip up and stop working out fam.

el oh el...but i'mma keep it up

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:03pm
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you had waves for 6 years. I feel young in the head 
[/QUOTE]

One of the things my friend gave me before he died back in 01 was his Diane brush so I guess he wanted me to wave it up so I cut off my long ass hair went to his funeral and my other homeboy schooled me in the art of waving.

Waves(2001-Present)
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2007 at 5:08pm
Thats whats up
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2007 at 5:57pm
BUMPPPP!

You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
.360 cal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .360 cal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:06am
I've been readin' for a while and a lot of ya'll put me up on game as far as gettin my waves tight...I was never usin' CC til I came to this site.....I wasn't brushin in the shower or none of that....so in return I'll be around in this thread or whichever one ya'll designate as the official one to give advice on bodybuilding and any female advice....my boy who's a photographer now, had me take a picture for him while he was still in school....I'm about 210 here...I'm at 220 now...when I started out I was 185...I'vve experienced trial and error and tried almost every product that claims to help you get big fast.....if anybody needs advice let me know....even though I weigh more now...I'm more defined....

Edited by .360 cal - September 10 2007 at 4:28am
.360 cal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .360 cal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 4:16am
"I think that goin to the gym DEFINITELY help out my skills in the bed (i'm drunk right noow}. But i had stamina that i couldn't imagine!! I swear on my waves that we were going for a lil more than 5 hours!! her ass is sleep right now and i'm hungry as fukk!"

HAHA...I ain't tryin to call you out cash....but to keep it real..if 4 hours of that was forplay then cool....but if you're good at what you do...it should never last that long....for one if she climaxes as she should multiple times eventually she should become dry...and disinterested due to being fulfilled...and 5 hours of friction would cause her to be sore and you as well the next day...I think when you fully master women and what they want and need to be satisfied you only need an hour of actual work....by then she should have climaxed 7-10 times and be fast asleep....5 hours is impressive when there is nothing else really to it...she can say it was good because it went for 5 hours....you'd rather her say it was good because she got hers 5+ times and had to tap out...I've had plenty girls who thought they had experienced real work until I had to show them what real work is...try to make sure she's tappin' out in under an hour trust me.....

Edited by .360 cal - September 10 2007 at 6:52am
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 8:04am
also drinking is the worst thing you can do as well as getting the lack of sleep and eating junk
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 8:06am

Of course it wasn't 5 hours straight! My d*ck would have fallen off after all of that. LOL She was giving me head in between some rounds and of course foreplay was involved (But  now that i think about it, it was 4 hours because we started around 1:30 and ended around 5:30...math and liquor do go well with me).

"if she climaxes as she should multiple times eventually she should become dry...and disinterested due to being fulfilled"

As a matter of fact, she was tired during the last round so we just stopped because she was pretty much half sleep. But we went on longer than normal because we both had a couple Crunk Juice energy drinks mixed with the Smirnoff. And as for the lack of wetness, she still wanted more so that's when i broke out the ice cubes. lmao I'm dead serious.

But i gotta go and get ready for class so i'll be bakk later.

"when I started out I was 185...I'vve experienced trial and error and tried almost every product that claims to help you get big fast.....if anybody needs advice let me know"

Post it in here when you get the chance. I'm all ears (well, actually eyes cuz i'm on the computer)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 42>
  Share Topic