Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 42>
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 8:19am
Aye Cash when I was in Boot Camp I started out at 165lbs. I kept eatin mad peanut butter and jelly sandwiches which were the only things that were edible and I bulked up to 180lbs. by the time boot camp was over with. So I gained 15lbs. of muscle in 8 weeks. No female can handle more than 45 minutes to an hour with me they walk funny for awhile because I gets busy lol, nah but 5 hours thats mad long as much stamina as I have I ain't doin no 5 hours I'm a sweater so I would pass out from exhaustion and dehydration. I just give them my best within an hour and that should be more than enough.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - September 10 2007 at 8:44am

Waves(2001-Present)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 8:41am
that's exactly where I'm tryin to get! I eat peanut butter straight out of the jar as a night snack and eat a tuna sandwhich with milk for breakfast

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 8:46am

Lol I just edited my post but them Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches ain't no joke though and I still eat tuna everyday.

Waves(2001-Present)
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 8:52am
lmao@ being a sweater...i'm the opposite...for some reason, I barely sweat unless i play foot ball in the sun for about an hour. But  read my post on the other page...it was 4 hours (i miscalculated) includin 4play and me gettin head here and there.

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 9:07am
Lol I luv them white gurls they be givin me head for like 20 minutes straight after the first 10 minutes they be like "my jaw hurts" and I just tell em shut up bitch keep going I ain't say stop lol *note: I be beastin* but then she gets takin care of or whatever we do the damn thing for about 40 minutes or whenever I feel like popping and then I tell her to make me some pancakes and they better be ready by the time I get up lol.

Waves(2001-Present)
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 9:44am
Becareful about eatting to much peanut butter of the fat and calorie in take. I would eat it during the day, because I want to burn it off instead of letting it sit over night
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 9:50am
Word to Biggie and 2pac!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 10:52am
LOL yet another good read.... I cant f**k with them white bitches thats a case. I've seen them ruin a many of black dudes so Ill keep my distance. With my luck I'll f**k with a white chick then I'll hear whoop whoop *police sirens* and I'll be damned if that happens. I mess with mainly black/spanish girls basically anything but white/asian.

The peanut butter is good for lunch like between the hours of 12-4for me. I eat lots of it I went through my second jar actually right now LOL.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 12:32pm
I see yall like nut with jelly on it. I don't each much of that. Infact I eat whatever the f**k I want. :) I got some weight gain on top of the fridge some whey protein. My bro used to make milkshakes with it..I asked him if I could and he was like....mix it with water. I was like forget you n****
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 12:39pm
Wake up in the morning do 20 pushup...thatll help you...It'll be a slow build but yea...I 20 before I get into the shower...At one point when I was in San Marcos I was workin out everyday..now I'm not.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 2:09pm
Thanx for the info about the peanut butter. I just went out and bought this Whey Protein from GNC:

And the guy told me that i also needed Vitamins so he just gave me a bottle of these Vitamins for free (its the 14 pack tho):

The thing that he said is that my piss may come out green after using the vitamins but that's normal. What are your thoughts on Vitamins and experiences with these products?

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 2:14pm
Im not for taking protein and using vitamins...I have nothing against it but I rather do it the old fashioned way.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 2:21pm
i HAVE THE SAME MULTI-VITAMIN some days move so fast for me that I can only catch breakfast and thats it so I take my multi-vitamin noon I guess it does what it's supposed to because I'm still in good health after over a year later.

Waves(2001-Present)
.360 cal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .360 cal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 2:47pm
Multi-vitamins are a must have....I would not suggest shopping at gnc because their products are overpriced and you can find products that work just as well if not better than those gnc products for way less....Cash how much you pay for your protein???   I would also suggest that you take a protein shke first thing in the morning upon waking...this is to get your body out of its catabolic state(tissue breakdown)....an hour later eat breakfast(eggs and oatmeal)....after you work out drink another shake as soon as possible no later than hour though.....eat again an hour later...before you go to sleep at night drink another shake to hold off catabolism(tissue breakdown).....and to give your body the aminos it needs to grow while you're sleep...your body doesn't grow in the gym...it grows while you sleep...the trick isn't just what you eat....but when....drinking three shakes at the times I suggested will help you acheive your goals more quickly....also eat three whole meals....breakfast, lunch, dinner....and a peanutbutter and jelly sandwich is good for a snack in between....also ivest in some creatine....if you can find a product with CEE(creatine ethyl ester) that will give you faster results.....
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 3:10pm
i don't know where you came from .360 cal, but i hope that u stay! Everything you write is broken down. But I got the protein for $26 (its the 1 lb container) after the guy gave me the gold member discount (it was $33). But yea, i was lookin at everything else in there and the prices were high! But THANK YOU for the advise on how to take the protein. But people in the gym told me that creatine isn't good but the guy in GNC said otherwise like you. Why do some people see it as "not good?"

PS: The protein shake tastes HORRIBLE!!!! el oh el

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 3:19pm
They all taste like crap a few years ago I bought that Nitro-Tech and it tasted aaiiiiiiggghhttt it wasn't good tasting but it tasted better than most protein shakes.

Waves(2001-Present)
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 3:23pm
My bro lost so much weight on that LL COOL J diet I aint even playing...Dude was also eating 5 times a day. Check it out if you can find it.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 3:35pm
I wanted to get the Nitro-tech but i didn't feel like coming off of $50+
It says that it'll make you gain 8.4 lbs of lean muscle in 14 days!
But the advertisement makes it seem like a steriod (scary guy in the background lol):

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

They all taste like crap a few years ago I bought that Nitro-Tech and it tasted aaiiiiiiggghhttt it wasn't good tasting but it tasted better than most protein shakes.

I wanted to get the Nitro-tech but i didn't feel like coming off of $50+
It says that it'll make you gain 8.4 lbs of lean muscle in 14 days!
But the advertisement makes it seem like a steriod (scary guy in the background lol):

@ Meji...he lost weight?? or was that a typo?

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2007 at 3:47pm

Quick question...do you guys make a shake with the Whey protein powder (cuz i noticed u guys referring to em as shakes)? The instructions on the back just says to add a scoop to 5 oz. of cold water. Again, this is the one that i have:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 42>
  Share Topic