Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 42>
Author
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 8:20pm
Incase yall was wonderin what I looked like b4 da vid, here u go.
Dis 1 is from I think February
And I think Dis 1 is from March

Edited by Sleepy B - September 27 2007 at 8:22pm
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 8:53pm
My dude Sleepy is FIT! I really need to try and find a gym. Theres a public one by my house but its always so crowded you can't do anything.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 9:03pm
Try 2 save up a few dollars. Thats what i'm doin. I know i'm not gonna feel like goin 2 my school at 7 AM all da time. I'm savin up 350. With that I cn get a good bench, 300lbs of barbell weights plus a bar, and a few dumbells. I can take care of most major exercises that way. And 4 the once I cant do wit da equipment I can do in 1 day at school
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 9:08pm
Yeah I originally wanted a home gym but I wasn't sure where to go to buy the equipment. 
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 9:27pm
Make sure you guys get those Olympic bars for bench pressing. The bar's themselves are 45lbs.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 9:30pm
yea dats da one i'm talkin bout. its an olympic weight set. 300 lbs of weight and da bar at sports authority 4 like $119. I think the bench wit da lil bicep curl thing on da front is like 130 or somethin. Not sure
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 10:07pm
Sleepy you lookin tight fam thats where I wanna get to and then some.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 10:28pm
Thanks Supa. Neva thought i'd b a goal size 4 somebody. I'm still tryna get bigger. I defenitely need 2 work on my abs. I want my triceps 2 show more 2. As a matter of fact...I wanna work on everything LOL. I dont wanna b like body builders(dat sh*t look f**ked up), but I wanna add size and more definition 2 all of my muscles. Mainly size tho.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Me too!

But anyways, First pic: 8/25...2nd pic: 9/5...3rd: 9/27 (today)

I'm startin to see some improvement (especially in my chest).

Ya'll inspired me so much that i'm about to head to the gym for the 2nd time 2day and its almost midnight (its right here in my apatment complex). el oh el

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 11:15pm

Me too!

But anyways, First pic: 8/25...2nd pic: 9/5...3rd: 9/27 (today)

I'm startin to see some improvement (especially in my chest).

SCROLL OVER

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 11:25pm
Good sh*t Cash. I can c da improvement. Keep at it. In a few months we gon b swole as hell LOL
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 11:37pm
BIG SWOLE lol, I see your progress Cash especially the abs. Sleepy if its one thing I have is triceps/biceps. I do over a hundred pushups everyday. If you do that fam you'll get them triceps within a month easy.

Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 11:43pm
I do push ups like crazy. Maybe I spread my arms out 2 far. I think the farther apart yo arms r the more u work on yo chest and less on yo triceps. Thanks Supa, I'm gonna start doin em wit my arms closer 2gether. I'm gonna start doin em slower 2. U know any other tricep exercises I can do at home? All I have is 1 25 lb dumbell and 1 55 lb barbell. Oh yea dat Chocolate whey protein powder I bought 2day tastes horrible LOL. 
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2007 at 11:50pm
cut that chest hair cash
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 1:24am

BIG SWOLE lol, I see your progress Cash especially the abs. Sleepy if its one thing I have is triceps/biceps. I do over a hundred pushups everyday. If you do that fam you'll get them triceps within a month easy.

Is it ok to do push ups on the days that i don't go to the gym (i go everyother day). I hear that you're supposed to let your muscles rest, and if u don't you can lose progress.

@ sleepy...Mix it with milk! Its horrible with water!!!

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 7:04am

@ Sleep...No problem fam, I do the 10-10-10 pushup set. The first 10 your arms are really close, then the next 10 they are a little further, andthe last 10 work your shoulders and chest more..cause their spread apart the fartherst. With that barbell of yours you can do reverse curls. Make sure your elbow are even (same level as your hands) this also woks out your wrists.

@ Cash...Its ok to do pushups/situps/crunches everyday. The resting your muscles is more for when you go to the gym and get a solid workout in. I do my pushups/crunches hours before I go the the gym anyway. On the days you dont go to the gym just dont go all out with the pushups.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 7:51am
gotcha...By the way...I just joined this forum that teaches about body building:

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 11:50am
^^ thats a tight forum, theres a lot of useful information on there..I just joined too.

I max out at 225 now...I can rep that 5times wth no problem. If I try for 6 ill die lol. I do the 10-8-6-4-2 set. I start out at 145, 165, 185, 205, 225

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 1:35pm

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is TOOOOOO far!!

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2007 at 2:43pm
But this is my ideal goal (not huge but good sized and cut up):

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 42>
  Share Topic