FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The SKRILLA, FITNESS,WOMEN and FINANCE Mo

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 42>
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 6:18pm
^^ My diet consists of peanut butter protein bars, peanut butter sandwiches, chicken cutlet w/rice, turkey cutlets w/rice, chicken caesar salads, steak w/onions, peppers, and protein shakes.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 7:04pm
oh ok, that's whats up..sounds good. do you cook the steaks yourself? ever eat out?..whats gud wit breakfast as well....
when in Doubt..Wolf it out!

Before I Self Destruct - February 3, 2008

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7914/dsc00375dj5.jpg
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2008 at 9:23pm
For breakfast I eat a peanut butter protein bar, sometimes I eat bacon, eggs, grits etc but lately I've been too busy. I try not to eat out so I bring a lot of protein bars with me but every now and then I forget so I get take-out. When I do get take-out I get a chicken ceaser salad or something or just get chinese food.

I forgot to mention that before I go to bed I drink my muscle milk then eat a peanut butter sandwich. I've been doing this since Sunday and will continue to for the next 6months.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - February 05 2008 at 9:25pm

Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2008 at 12:10am
aight, koo koo..mad info. i just started back training today and got on a new diet a week ago and the way i have it set up most of what i eat is gonna be more or less the same but i see it's same for u as well. ya cook at all? oh and wit all dat protein...man, u gotta be seeing the toilet alot!!

also, new question..any1 use workout gloves? i've gotten calluses before from the bench bar and dumbells, im not sure but perhaps i'll get used to it.

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2008 at 12:17am

Do not forget to eat at least 5 vegetables a day

[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2008 at 12:57pm

Yeah I used to use gloves when I work out.Now I just make sure my hands not dry and Im straight.

Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2008 at 7:15am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

by suicides (basketball players know what I mean) + 8min abs

SUPA OUT!!!

Yeah them suicides ain't no joke since I play Guard, he has me and the other guards do our suicides with an 80 pound weight vest on, that shyt is brutal I'm 5'8 or 5'9" and I can almost dunk with serious authority(if I could get a decent grip on the ball while taking off), and we are extremely fast and explosive everything on defense is usually created by us, we cause a turnover everytime we set our 3-2 zone or halfcourt trap, and I broke the shyt out of one dude on Monday, I cut hard to the basket put the brakes on and shot a jumpshot in the Center's eye because he tried to help out . We was undefeated but not anymore we lost that game, nigguhs don't be comin to practice as much as they should and it showed. So now we are 6-1, and the team that beat us act like they won a championship or something I was mad, but we play them again at some time in the playoffs and we gon buss they ass.

Waves(2001-Present)
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 8:28am
anybody take supplements? i've tried weight-gainer and whey protein in tha past and i was wondering if yall recommend anything for faster recovery between workouts...

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 9:11am
Yeah there are stuff that will speed up the recovery. How old are you???
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 9:14am
I take muscle milk and protein bars

Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 9:25am
proudly 19....lol, im official!

Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2008 at 12:21pm

Depends what you want. Muscle is high in calories/fat and protein bars are high in sugar. But since your body is still growing I would not recommend supplements other than protein powder

I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
Jkid3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkid3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2008 at 10:17am
ok, thats whats up..i feel ya.

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 10:16am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

by suicides (basketball players know what I mean) + 8min abs

SUPA OUT!!!

Yeah them suicides ain't no joke since I play Guard, he has me and the other guards do our suicides with an 80 pound weight vest on, that shyt is brutal I'm 5'8 or 5'9" and I can almost dunk with serious authority(if I could get a decent grip on the ball while taking off), and we are extremely fast and explosive everything on defense is usually created by us, we cause a turnover everytime we set our 3-2 zone or halfcourt trap, and I broke the shyt out of one dude on Monday, I cut hard to the basket put the brakes on and shot a jumpshot in the Center's eye because he tried to help out . We was undefeated but not anymore we lost that game, nigguhs don't be comin to practice as much as they should and it showed. So now we are 6-1, and the team that beat us act like they won a championship or something I was mad, but we play them again at some time in the playoffs and we gon buss they ass.
Try to get the hops up for you can dunk
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 10:35am
When I was 5'9 thats when i was able to dunk for the first time...this was back in 9th grade. What worked for me was the vertical two step. I had a vertical leap that would surpass a 6'2 dude. I kept throwing the basketball off the backboard and jumping to get it thats what my pops had me do. The weights are a good look also. Another thing, can you palm the basketball? If you can it would make dunking a lot easier. This might sound dumb but since you can almost dunk try playing on a 12ft rim. That enhanced by jumping ability, enough to do a windmill then a 180windmill.

@ J-Kid ^^

Edited by SupaFresh208 - February 13 2008 at 10:36am

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2008 at 3:25pm

When I was 5'9 thats when i was able to dunk for the first time...this was back in 9th grade. What worked for me was the vertical two step. I had a vertical leap that would surpass a 6'2 dude. I kept throwing the basketball off the backboard and jumping to get it thats what my pops had me do. The weights are a good look also. Another thing, can you palm the basketball? If you can it would make dunking a lot easier. This might sound dumb but since you can almost dunk try playing on a 12ft rim. That enhanced by jumping ability, enough to do a windmill then a 180windmill.

@ J-Kid ^^
thats some good info
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2008 at 6:45am

@ J-Kid ^^

Lol thats what I do, I can palm the ball just barely if I get explosive and run real hard and jump my grip isn't as solid and I run the risk of turning the ball over.

Waves(2001-Present)
cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2008 at 11:13pm
Here is a small update.. im over 160 but under 170. Im still on my shakes but I only take them from mon. to fri. now and I started to take creatine 5 days ago. My body fat percentage has gone up alittle here is a pic.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 12:32am
Nice update fam I'm trying to get my abs to widen like that...I have a question though before you started working out seriously how much did you weigh? 

cedclark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cedclark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2008 at 7:08am
135 pounds
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3637383940 42>
  Share Topic